Busoccupant

Busoccupant

Aug 18, 2020
I have to say that I felt very nervous. Most of us can't help but think about life and ctb all the time. I probably dreamt that cause that day my brother told me that an acquaintance of him ctbed.

He knows my intentions and says that now more than ever he can't understand me. He says that I'm selfish, that nothing really happens to me and it's all about attitude. Whenever I try to explain to him that everything is much more complicated, he gets angry with me. I feel terrible. I wish everyone could understand me and let me go at once.

• Hugs
Reactions: User00, 999tilltheworldblow, voyager and 2 others
T

tidalwxves

Student
Sep 8, 2020
I have to say that I felt very nervous. Most of us can't help but think about life and ctb all the time. I probably dreamt that cause that day my brother told me that an acquaintance of him ctbed.

He knows my intentions and says that now more than ever he can't understand me. He says that I'm selfish, that nothing really happens to me and it's all about attitude. Whenever I try to explain to him that everything is much more complicated, he gets angry with me. I feel terrible. I wish everyone could understand me and let me go at once.
I'm sorry, I get your brother is scared but that is cruel and definitely doesn't inspire anyone to live. That's very disrespectful of him. You are in a lot of pain and instead of helping your he is centering the situation around his feelings, very unhealthy. While I don't think you should bottle your feelings I don't think your brother is a safe place for you to be emotionally vulnerable. Do you have any friends you feel like might listen? Thanks for being brave enough to share whats on your mind with us even after what happened with your brother

• Love
Reactions: Busoccupant
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
it's awful that he won't even at least try to understand, and i'm sorry nobody does. we're here for you, though, if you want to vent or talk.

• Love
Reactions: Busoccupant