AnotherNobody

AnotherNobody

Nov 12, 2020
Hello,

I plan on executing my plan once I receive all my orders,

Truth is I'm scared of being alone the day of, and I'd love for someone to be with me in the final moments, whether in a call or instant messaging, I apologize for the selfish request, but I just want to be sure that there's no room for anything to go wrong.

If all goes well, I should be ready in 2 weeks, if not I'll have to find solutions for it to still be as soon as possible.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Neowise, adam&eve, MrBlue and 4 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Hey, I'm sorry you're feeling like ctb is the only solution. I think there are many users here who would be with you in your last moments!

Sending :hug::hug: and :heart::heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SadRat, adam&eve, neverever and 2 others
AnotherNobody

AnotherNobody

Nov 12, 2020
Hey, I'm sorry you're feeling like ctb is the only solution. I think there are many users here who would be with you in your last moments!

Sending :hug::hug: and :heart::heart:
Thank you,
Upon reading more threads, I realize people just post rather than have people reach out in private, I'll see when the time comes

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I think that's a good idea for people who are scared (me included) but I'm not sure if the police further investigates your last actions (making calls etc) and if the other person then got in trouble for not calling for help. I guess it can only be done over a program that guarantees anonymity. Hopefully it's works out for you though :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: adam&eve, AnotherNobody and sadworld
AnotherNobody

AnotherNobody

Nov 12, 2020
I think that's a good idea for people who are scared (me included) but I'm not sure if the police further investigates your last actions (making calls etc) and if the other person then got in trouble for not calling for help. I guess it can only be done over a program that guarantees anonymity. Hopefully it's works out for you though :hug:

Thank you, I hadn't thought of that

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Thank you,
Upon reading more threads, I realize people just post rather than have people reach out in private, I'll see when the time comes
It might be even though people may have planned everything, it may also still come on suddenly the day of CTB. I am not sure how many people have an exact timeframe or date, could be why?

It makes a lot of sense to send out a post ahead of time to let people know, if you want support or do not want to be alone during last moments.

This place is one of few making that possible for people. I am thankful to know this and hope it helps you too.

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
Sorry you have come to this point.
If you want to talk you can feel free to message me any time. And I would be here by your side if you like when you ctb depending on the time, I can't be online at any time.
Making a public thread would have the benefit that you don't have 10 PM chats open unless you want to keep it rather private, that is your choice.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Hello,

I plan on executing my plan once I receive all my orders,

Truth is I'm scared of being alone the day of, and I'd love for someone to be with me in the final moments, whether in a call or instant messaging, I apologize for the selfish request, but I just want to be sure that there's no room for anything to go wrong.

If all goes well, I should be ready in 2 weeks, if not I'll have to find solutions for it to still be as soon as possible.
There's nothing selfish about it in the slightest. I want someone there when I go as well, preferable a partner that's going at the same time.

Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
You could pm me if you want. Or you could just post a goodbye thread; that's what a lot of people do I think.