• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

doomer843

doomer843

Going down the happiness spiral šŸ„°
Mar 25, 2024
The only thing I have been living for is binge eating, laying in bed, and fear of death, but I still had a little bit of hope left because of therapy. Today I had my first real session with my new therapist after giving up on therapy for a long time (first was intake) because I foolishly thought maybe I could still get my life together. Now that it's over I'm pretty sure it won't work out... What is there left for me in this world? I would like to say I could kill myself right now if I had heroin and a needle given to me but honestly I probably couldn't. Why am I even still holding on if there is nothing waiting for me in the future except misery and a far too early death?

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Sounds like you're still working through it. Keep going, therapy isn't necessarily the solution but it can be. Suicide isn't necessarily either but it can be, it probably is for me for what it's worth. I wish you well and hope you some answers that make sense for you

doomer843

doomer843

Going down the happiness spiral šŸ„°
Mar 25, 2024
Sounds like you're still working through it. Keep going, therapy isn't necessarily the solution but it can be. Suicide isn't necessarily either but it can be, it probably is for me for what it's worth. I wish you well and hope you some answers that make sense for you
Honestly I doubt it. I've tried therapy in the past, I've been on meds in the past, I have tried everything but I'm just fucked beyond repair from far too many factors to list here.

Reactions: unabletocope
S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
Honestly I doubt it. I've tried therapy in the past, I've been on meds in the past, I have tried everything but I'm just fucked beyond repair from far too many factors to list here.
I'm sorry my friend I've reached that point too. I wish you get better because I don't wish anyone else this way.

Reactions: doomer843