• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

thereluctantgnostic

Jun 8, 2024
Hey, new here but have lurked for a while…

I read recently on a prescription mood stabiliser warning that taking a certain massive dose of lamotrigine (Lamictal) is fatal. This is an easy prescription to get a 90 day supply of for those with mood disorders like Bipolar I and II and Schizoaffective Bipolar type, which is my recent diagnosis. I know we shouldn't discuss methods necessarily (?) but this is something I've considered before. Just a thought.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
Overdoses are notoriously unreliable. I've seen a case report where a man survived ingesting 32 grams of Lamictal. Almost all psychiatric meds have that warning on them, but it's really unlikely to happen without an underlying health condition

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Forveleth
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
It is very difficult to successfully ctb with prescriptions. Most drugs are made to be safe even at high doses and most people that die from prescription ODs have something else going on. I would not recommend this.

Reactions: ferrie
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
The fatal reaction is Steven's Johnson's Syndrome. It is extremely rare, even in the event of an overdose. And if you do somehow manage to get it, it will be an excruciating and drawn out death as your skin literally separates from your body like you're covered in 3rd degree burns. Don't even try it.

• Wow
Reactions: DepressedDude and Forveleth
T

thereluctantgnostic

Jun 8, 2024
I appreciate the feedback from everyone above. I hadn't considered that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth and LoiteringClouds