• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
I've found a lake to drown myself in but two issues: I can't be bothered getting drugs for it cuz of money and I js wanna do it ASAP but if I'm sober how do I make sure I don't let SI kick in and stay in? would diving head first help? also the lake is around 6-7 feet and well I'm 6'2 so.... idk how it'd work with my height.

NeverReallyHere

NeverReallyHere

Mar 15, 2021
There's no way to stop SI kicking in if you're sober, and even loading up on drugs might not stop it. Also 6-7 feet is way too shallow: if you go in head first and hit the bottom you could get a spinal injury and end up paraplegic - I know someone this has happened to. Please reconsider jumping into a lake as a method.

huphup

huphup

Student
Dec 2, 2023
I was thinking of this as the second method. Is alcohol cheap in your country?

Maybe take a container of alcohol with you in a plastic bottle, drink a little bit of it before swimming out into the middle of the lake so that there is a bit of air in the bottle (so it won't sink).. .. then drink as much as you can in the middle of the lake.... hope you pass out and CTB

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
if
There's no way to stop SI kicking in if you're sober, and even loading up on drugs might not stop it. Also 6-7 feet is way too shallow: if you go in head first and hit the bottom you could get a spinal injury and end up paraplegic - I know someone this has happened to. Please reconsider jumping into a lake as a method.
if i do everything but jump head first will 6-7 be enough

NeverReallyHere

NeverReallyHere

Mar 15, 2021
if

if i do everything but jump head first will 6-7 be enough

Almost certainly not. You can kick off the bottom at that depth and SI is bound to kick in anyway, even in deeper water.