Apr 17, 2020
Lmao! Screenshot 20200625 193255

• Wow
Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, SuicidalSymphonies, Brokenwithbpd and 8 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
270 pages to wipe your ass with if you run out of TP during the next pandemic. I'm almost curious what they could possibly ramble on about for that many pages.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt, InterstateFlowers, sarahlouise and 38 others
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
Page 1. Just don't.

• Love
Reactions: InterstateFlowers, Arvinneedstodie, SuicidalSymphonies and 18 others
N

NotGonnaLast

Wizard
Mar 31, 2020
270 pages to wipe your ass with if you run out of TP during the next pandemic. I'm almost curious what they could possibly ramble on about for that many pages.

I think it's really bad of you to say that. This obviously wouldn't be using good paper and might actually cause some pain to the rear and that's just bad advice. Besides you should never use shit to wipe shit

• Love
Reactions: AnnonyBox, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Justcheckingout and 21 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Page 1. Just don't.
I almost said something like that :))

I think it's really bad of you to say that. This obviously wouldn't be using good paper and might actually cause some pain to the rear and that's just bad advice. Besides you should never use shit to wipe shit
Yea you're probably right.

I'm sure book burning will be back in style soon. I don't see this thing selling many copies so maybe it'll find its purpose then.

• Love
Reactions: Seafoam, SuicidalSymphonies, Meowkin and 5 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I second this suggestion. :pfff: Just need to make sure the ink from the pages doesn't bleed into my skin when doing so. :ahhha:

On a more serious note though, I'd probably just use it as tinder and/or target practice.

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, Meowkin, woxihuanni and 5 others
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
It should be renamed to "How To Cause More Suicides For Dummies Handbook" since that's essentially what it is. There's no doubt in my mind that what it contains is what I wrote about in my suicide note:

Surely what's needed to "prevent" suicide are cliches and empty platitudes, emotional coldness, drivel about "hard work" and "responsibility", invalidation, social stigma created from pseudo-scientific labels, imprisonment, generic advice, ignorance, and naive optimism involving futures that don't have a realistic chance of existing. While we're at it, why not throw in some brain damaging pseudo-scientific drugs backed by Big Pharma to numb peoples emotions to fix their problems?

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: thx1138, Intheo, SuicidalSymphonies and 10 others
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Page 1. Just don't.
Page 2: Live is for living.

@EmbraceOfTheVoid I am absolutely positive if a really suicidal person read that book, he would become more suicidal. Reading it might even lead some over the edge.

OMG, stuff like that is on their website:

Social Intervention

These are generally factors that those in authority could be helping to implement or introduce.
  • Reducing access to the means of suicide.
  • Reducing access to the methods of self-harm.
  • Interventions of those at high risk.
  • Surveillance systems targeted at high-risk groups.
  • Improving reporting suicidal behavior.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: thx1138, Silenos, SuicidalSymphonies and 5 others
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
Page 2: Live is for living.

@EmbraceOfTheVoid I am absolutely positive if a really suicidal person read that book, he would become more suicidal. Reading it might even lead some over the edge.

OMG, stuff like that is on their website:

Social Intervention

These are generally factors that those in authority could be helping to implement or introduce.
  • Reducing access to the means of suicide.
  • Reducing access to the methods of self-harm.
  • Interventions of those at high risk.
  • Surveillance systems targeted at high-risk groups.
  • Improving reporting suicidal behavior.

Yay, surveillance and reporting so we can be subjected to more cruelty in glorified prisons! Pardon my vulgar language, but they really are Nazi pieces of shit.

• Hugs
Reactions: thx1138, AnnonyBox, SuicidalSymphonies and 8 others
N

NotGonnaLast

Wizard
Mar 31, 2020
Page 3: Reality sucks and life's a bitch but you've gotta suffer.

I preferred my mum's saying "I brought you into this world and I will be the one to take you out of it"

Reactions: The Dark Chaos, GoneGoneGone, AJ. and 1 other person
NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

There is no right to heal the wrong
May 3, 2020
This is amazing.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
They did it boys, now there won't be any more suicides because you can just read this book and prevent it.

Reactions: InterstateFlowers, Green Destiny, Bct and 8 others
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I will buy that and I will heal my boy. Will solve all my health problems and I will live a healthy life again. Thanks to that book.

Just being sarcastic. It sucks. Wish the ceiling fall upon me and kills me right now.

Reactions: Final Escape, Meowkin, all_pointless and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
They did it boys, now there won't be any more suicides because you can just read this book and prevent it.
The book comes complete with an ice pick and the instructions for self lobotomies :))

• Hugs
Reactions: The Dark Chaos, AnnonyBox, casctb and 5 others
Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
How to prevent suicide:

Make life worth living.

How does it take them 270 pages to say that!?

• Love
Reactions: The Dark Chaos, lex, Silenos and 8 others
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
That book better be capable of mass resurrection. I wont suicide if it can do that.

Reactions: The Dark Chaos, Final Escape, Meowkin and 1 other person
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
I don't understand why everybody is so against this book. I've read this book and it's mind-blowing! It successfully taught me how to prevent me from killing myself. Not only that, I unlocked the power of positive mind and how it enabled me to lead a better life. Suddenly a friend who never contact me again for years offered me a well-paid job. My crush also called how she truly miss me & regret why she ghosted me before. I'm so happy this happened so soon! In the end, this book is a must-read for everyone, especially for the suicidal ones. Trust me. Life is very wonderful & you'll miss it.

Okay, this is a lame joke attempt. Wish my life would be like that, but it'll never happen.

• Love
Reactions: The Dark Chaos, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, casctb and 10 others
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Okay, this is a lame joke attempt. Wish my life would be like that, but it'll never happen.
This is not a lame joke attempt, it is brilliant; it is exactly what pro-lifers would say.

Reactions: Bct
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
Page 4. " Life isn't that bad, people have it way worse than you. Just smile more and be happy and you'll be fine"

Reactions: The Dark Chaos and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
Page 5
Just get up and go, thats all you have to do. Haven't you figured that out.
Page 5
Just get up and go, thats all you have to do. Haven't you figured that out.
Sarcasm

Last edited:
Reactions: The Dark Chaos
FreddieQuell

FreddieQuell

:):
Apr 14, 2020
I sincerely hope the author ends up killing him or herself

• Aww..
Reactions: Black Rose Bunny and Bct
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Lol!
I don't understand why everybody is so against this book. I've read this book and it's mind-blowing! It successfully taught me how to prevent me from killing myself. Not only that, I unlocked the power of positive mind and how it enabled me to lead a better life. Suddenly a friend who never contact me again for years offered me a well-paid job. My crush also called how she truly miss me & regret why she ghosted me before. I'm so happy this happened so soon! In the end, this book is a must-read for everyone, especially for the suicidal ones. Trust me. Life is very wonderful & you'll miss it.

And yet u are on SS, why?

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
This is not a lame joke attempt, it is brilliant; it is exactly what pro-lifers would say.

Thank you!

Lol!

And yet u are on SS, why?

I was really depressed then I found this site. Thankfully I accidentally found the wonderful book that change my life, so I still stick myself here to spread life positivity. The ones who don't agree with it are just being denial, LOL.

• Hugs
Reactions: The Dark Chaos and Final Escape
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
What are the chances it ends up being on the best seller list ??

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Zero, people will not be able to recommend it to anybody. They commited suicide because the book is worth nothing. :I

Baguette

Baguette

Jun 28, 2020
Yeah I'll read this book and I'll instantly be cured of depression, have friends, be in a relationship and earn good money.:pfff:

Reactions: The Dark Chaos and lex
D

Despairing

Student
Oct 25, 2019
Thank you!

I was really depressed then I found this site. Thankfully I accidentally found the wonderful book that change my life, so I still stick myself here to spread life positivity. The ones who don't agree with it are just being denial, LOL.
What a hypocrite.