T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Listening Nirvana's unplugged is one of the few things I still enjoy in life.

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
I recall reading that kurt cobain was deeply influenced by a video of a disgraced politician shooting himself in the mouth at a live press conference. Apparently, he reviewed the video obsessively before he caught the bus.

L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
Point is that two simultaneous methods, in this case drug OD and shotgun, makes it more failsafe.

H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
For the love of god, cobain didn't kill himself. Did you see his suicide note? It was transcribed from 3 of his previous letters. Seattle reopened the case recently when they realized they f'ed up.
Transcribed? What do you mean?
So it was true that his GF made up the note and killed him?

Maybe a little OT but why didn't Kurt Cobains teeth turn yellow (and drop out) and all that which comes with heroine use?

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Ideally, I would prefer a gun as the way to catch the bus but in my home state, guns are restricted; licensing is done solely at the discretion of the sheriff's department. I have heard the heroin is a delightful way to go. I reason that I would o.d. quickly, given that I have never used H, yes?

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Im considering this method. I hope it wont fail me in future.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Unless one has experience with both needles and guns, combining these two would be...impractical. FWIW, Michael Baden indicated his blood morphine level was substantially higher by two or three times than any OD death he had seen, and that includes those with experienced use.

A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
Unless one has experience with both needles and guns, combining these two would be...impractical. FWIW, Michael Baden indicated his blood morphine level was substantially higher by two or three times than any OD death he had seen, and that includes those with experienced use.
Oh yes, of course. Im gonna skip drug overdose part as i know my brain would be fried just from that alone. If i continue with this idea. Needs calm hand to use guns

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I recall reading that kurt cobain was deeply influenced by a video of a disgraced politician shooting himself in the mouth at a live press conference. Apparently, he reviewed the video obsessively before he caught the bus.
Budd Dwyer?

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
You marry a cunt and have her shoot yoy, that is the cobain method.

Last edited:
A

AnxietyAttack44

Jun 5, 2020
You marry a cunt and have her shoot yoy, that is the cobain method.
If only there was an option to skip the marriage part. Seems like a waste of time and money

• Love
Reactions: woxihuanni