Mafaalu

Mafaalu

Konbanwa~
Oct 4, 2023
The Kizna System, which connects people through shared pain and suffering, both physical and emotional originating from the anime "Kiznaiver".

I have watched this anime a long time ago and it still lingers around in my mind because I was wondering how life would look like if it was possible.
I imagine it just like the group in the anime or less people to be a good way of living, a small group that needs to take care of each other with any ill intent to another member of the group would harm themselves aswell. A true connection that helps them understand each other and care for each other, which in return makes life easier to conquer.

Do you think it would do more harm than good? Do you think these people would still end up harming each other?
Do you also seek a true connection with another fellow human or have you found one already?

I for my part am still looking for that one person to enter my life that makes it worth living because I myself despise the lonely life that I've had for a while now and that's why I would give this system a shot if I could.

Omake Gif Anime   Kiznaiver   Episode 9   Kiznaivers Red Scar

Reactions: Archness and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I think it would be a beautiful thing to be sure.
Also, I think it could create more empathy in people who were previously unempathetic.
I used to long for a true connection to another human being, yet I think it is very rare.

• Love
Reactions: Mafaalu
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
The Kizna System, which connects people through shared pain and suffering, both physical and emotional originating from the anime "Kiznaiver".

I have watched this anime a long time ago and it still lingers around in my mind because I was wondering how life would look like if it was possible.
I imagine it just like the group in the anime or less people to be a good way of living, a small group that needs to take care of each other with any ill intent to another member of the group would harm themselves aswell. A true connection that helps them understand each other and care for each other, which in return makes life easier to conquer.

Do you think it would do more harm than good? Do you think these people would still end up harming each other?
Do you also seek a true connection with another fellow human or have you found one already?

I for my part am still looking for that one person to enter my life that makes it worth living because I myself despise the lonely life that I've had for a while now and that's why I would give this system a shot if I could.

View attachment 121395
I think it would be a great system. It would lead people to be so much more understanding of one another, because it finally affects themselves.
I'm not sure if it's even possible to have a true connection with someone, but it does sound so unbelievably amazing.
I would love to chat with you. Maybe we can both ease our loneliness a little bit? :)

• Love
Reactions: Mafaalu