saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
First off fuck using charcoal, that sounds hot and irritating, plus it's likely a fire hazard. I'd get a generator and do a dry run, testing the CO level over the coarse of 2hrs. (Or whatever the necessary time is.)

If it produced enough CO, awesome, get drunk one last time, fire that mofo up and chain myself to the ground/wall, then toss the key across the room, down a drain or something. (Saw style, great movie, would recommend.)

Already have SN but something about being nauseus and not being able to drink during it is a turnoff to me. Yeah yeah brain damage, i'm not too worried it wouldn't work. Can dry run and simulate it like a dozen times if paranoid.

I know what you're thinking "oww saltshaker I thought you were dead set on using the salt mate!", yeah me too. My only regret would be not getting back at the people who've wronged me first.

Last edited:
Reactions: avoid_slow_death and Pen>Sword
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Originally, I was pretty set on this method myself. The heat wouldn't be too bad as I grew up in a tropical environment. But, SN came along and I decided on that instead. But this method still sticks in the back of my mind as a good alternative in case SN doesn't work/change my mind on it.

On the other hand......

Combination methods. This often increases the success rate substantially if well thought out, so, combined SN and this.....probably do the trick.

Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
Reactions: avoid_slow_death, saltshaker and JustAMatterOfTime
saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
If anyones wondering about the chains, sometimes people can get up and leave the area while semi-unconscious. Also makes it harder to back out while waiting for the CO to kick in.

Reactions: avoid_slow_death
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Wear earplugs cause generators are loud. Also post warning signs outside so that anyone that comes into the room you're in doesn't succumb to CO poisoning.

Reactions: avoid_slow_death and saltshaker