• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

okuhvtuji

Jun 17, 2024
Well im doing it because my wife left me and a so called "friend" and even family members stole from me destroying my business in the process plus all the other crazy crap I have going on. If it was just one of these things im sure id find the willpower to still live. But I wouldnt want to do this if people didnt suck. I cant even trust my own family anymore. My only place to vent is here or to psychiatrist that dont really give a damn. But to answer the question id say its not worth it to end your life over one person. As others have said they might just laugh at your expense or not care at all. I have a bunch of compounding issues and its multiple people making me feel this way among other things. Id never consider it over just one person.
Old post but I've been thinking of exposing ppl in the last message I'll leave before ctb. Is it a bad idea? I'd stop tormenting myself and possibly get some justice (?) I'll leave earth with the hope it will become a better place