have you ever taken ketamine ?

• Total voters
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
A couple of years ago the local hospital had a ketamine treatment program for depression.
they would administer it via iv while you relaxed in a comfy recliner watching what ever you liked.
I would have relief for a week or two then go in again. it was working for me. I mean truly working.
But without warning the program was shut down. This drug is mostly used by veterinarians for sedation.
when I was getting a treatment I would start to smile then giggle . I'd have a stupid grin for days. it never felt like a high, just calm and functional. since its easily to acquire and cheep this maybe an ideal exit.

C

C11H18N2O3

Sep 2, 2018
A couple of years ago the local hospital had a ketamine treatment program for depression.
they would administer it via iv while you relaxed in a comfy recliner watching what ever you liked.
I would have relief for a week or two then go in again. it was working for me. I mean truly working.
But without warning the program was shut down. This drug is mostly used by veterinarians for sedation.
when I was getting a treatment I would start to smile then giggle . I'd have a stupid grin for days. it never felt like a high, just calm and functional. since its easily to acquire and cheep this maybe an ideal exit.
What country is that?

satou

satou

not yet
Sep 3, 2018
I used methoxetamine for a while, which is similar (supposedly, I've never had ketamine). At low dosage... it made me feel like a normal person. People even complimented me, that I seemed to be doing so well. I wish I always felt like that. And taking larger dosages was like miniature suicide... just fading away, no more thought and pain.

Eventually I took a lot of it to shut up my inner voice which was going crazy that week (due to stress of breakup of my relationship before...), and it ended up being like a very bad trip (not that I can remember much). I probably should have taken the entire 250 euro worth that I had, some days I regret not doing that. Instead I flushed all of it down the toilet... actually the police had tried doing that, but they hadn't opened the plastic bag so I could just fish it out when I got back home.

Reactions: Caustic Cardinals
Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
Ketamine for depression is done in very low doses. Besides, you're being watched the whole time and you don't have access to the dosage. Some places use ketamine for pain (sadly in my area just one private clinic and it's like $2K per treatment they don't take insurance) at a much higher dosage but like I said, access is iffy. Some people (mostly in australia I've found) are RX'ed Ketamine, it comes in either tablet or nasal spray form.

joydivision

joydivision

Aug 26, 2018
Uggg Ketamine OD . yuck. I used to DJ and I would go to this after hours club and every time I'd go in there the gangsters would give me a big phat line. I thought it was coke . Nope K....and then I'd k-hole myself. K-holes suck....it's nothing like the little K you take at a time...just like most OD's....

Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Uggg Ketamine OD . yuck. I used to DJ and I would go to this after hours club and every time I'd go in there the gangsters would give me a big phat line. I thought it was coke . Nope K....and then I'd k-hole myself. K-holes suck....it's nothing like the little K you take at a time...just like most OD's....
im talk pharma grade iv injection