• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gumby

Gumby

Student
Jun 10, 2018
Anyone have any experience with ketamine infusions for depression/anxiety/bipolar?

Reactions: dano6533
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I have not tried them but I understand they are incredibly effective at least in the short term from what I have read.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
It's almost like I'm too depressed to organize my own suicide and need something to get me over the hump.

I strongly identify with your statement; we want to die but a successful suicide requires intense focus and a cool head which isn't exactly compatible with general suicidal states of mind.

There is a ketamine clinic that sprang up a mere 30 minutes from where I live and I have given thought to trying them ($550 per injection) but am trying to white knuckle my way through the planning process.

Reactions: dano6533 and Gumby
Gumby

Gumby

Student
Jun 10, 2018
Good luck, and I know your method of choice is on the complex side.

EricRoche

EricRoche

Apr 7, 2018
Don't have any money for literally anything unfortunately. I also don't have that many 'plugs' ( a slang for social connections that can give you drugs) so I don't really know where I could get it.

I wish I could but I really have no where.

Temporarilyabsurd

Temporarilyabsurd

NOISE:signal
Apr 27, 2018
I am very tempted to try psylocybin ( the magic mushroom ) . but having a tenuous grip on reality , or a posoitive view of it , makes me fearful of consciousness cracking apart irretrievabley .

I've weed smoked and alcoholed myself into ( self diagnosed ) madness before now ... so I'm reticent.

If that wasn't the case I think I would be into it.

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
I am very tempted to try psylocybin ( the magic mushroom ) . but having a tenuous grip on reality , or a posoitive view of it , makes me fearful of consciousness cracking apart irretrievabley .

I've weed smoked and alcoholed myself into ( self diagnosed ) madness before now ... so I'm reticent.

If that wasn't the case I think I would be into it.

shrooms mostly don't fuck up your reality as much as let's say LSD does. I know a lot ppl who've used them once in a while. But of course there's always a certain risk to them

AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
Apparently there's research proving that ketamine is very effective for those who barely react to most antidepressants, so maybe in the future it'll be a better option than either getting electroshock therapy or just being miserable all your life.

Ngl if someone offered me some though I'd try it at least once since apparently I once was going to get ECT until I basically said hell no cause my memory problems are bad enough.