CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Rly dsprt no mthod no any ,famly abuse etc ppl abuse now me injury damage force slave no way do any no care, this death Rlyy dsprt wat do wat do awful world, body full stress no thing posbl , vege flesh force syffr force live this all awful, this look mthod list v vry short. Try water ni work no aby work ,no cloth no high plc no any, no any

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: damnatio memoriae, Dead Meat, epic and 7 others
KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023
I hope you find your way. Finding the optimal method is almost as hard as having to deal with life. I'm so sorry you went through all that abuse, you deserve way better. Also, I wouldn't recommend jumping, unless you're absolutely certain you'll die, since you can end up permanently paralyzed. Hopefully you get out of the trap that is desperation, and distress.

• Hugs
Reactions: Yavannah and CTB Dream
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Rly dsprt no mthod no any ,famly abuse etc ppl abuse now me injury damage force slave no way do any no care, this death Rlyy dsprt wat do wat do awful world, body full stress no thing posbl , vege flesh force syffr force live this all awful, this look mthod list v vry short. Try water ni work no aby work ,no cloth no high plc no any, no any
You don't need a high place for partial. Just a sturdy anchor that won't give. People have done it while lying down, too.

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
I continue to try to find the most peaceful method there is; one more than SN.

Reactions: LostCauseLooknToCTB
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
You don't need a high place for partial. Just a sturdy anchor that won't give. People have done it while lying down, too.
Yeah, herd of a guy laid on a table, tying a filled gallon jug to his neck with paracord.

Pretty sad the most ethical thing is to euthanize OP. Street live is hard, very much, but one can survive. Not for OP, just abuse, suffer, inevitable death, organ extraction, and perhaps being turned into a "Special Slave" [šŸ¤®] . Not even at risk, basically guaranteed! That group did everything to RUIN a life, Abuse, Cripple, ignore, and (soon) throw away. šŸ˜”

rip

Reactions: Aisley and LostCauseLooknToCTB
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see it as being extreme cruelty how we exist in this evil world that denies people suicide method options, it's really inhumane for people to be forced into this world yet they don't have access to a straightforward and peaceful way to end all suffering. None of us should have to struggle so much to die and the common pro life attitudes towards suicide just proves that this world certainly is hell, but anyway I hope that you find the freedom that you search for as it really sounds so horrible being trapped in that situation.

• Love
Reactions: unnormal9 and LostCauseLooknToCTB
justastranger

justastranger

Apr 14, 2023