Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
I feel like I'm a coward, I just cant cross the final hurdle.I chicken out at the last moment every single fucking time and tell myself give yourself another week.In all honesty, nothing changes, I'm a burden to my family and everyone around me, its been years since I last felt loved.I watched videos where people say there is a sense of peace, nothingness and darkness when you die, I cant wait to experience it nor can I kms, this shit sucks.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Blue Elephant, SVEN and ABSOLUTION
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's really so dreadful feeling trapped in this existence, I find it cruel how it's so difficult to cease existing, it really should be much more straightforward to be permanently free, I also just wish for nothingness. But anyway I hope that you eventually find what you are searching for.

• Love
Reactions: Lost_my_soul
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
All of us keep postponing. We are still here. Even people that don't want to CTB are unknowingly postponing. Death will come for us all or we will go to it. Don't feel bad about postponing, when it's time, it's time whether we chose it or not. Some people wish for death and have to wait years. Some people love life and it gets cut short. Such a fucking weird ass random universe.

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant, Lost_my_soul and ABSOLUTION
Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
Death will come for us all or we will go to it.
Death will never come to me, cause I'm not that lucky, ctb is the only option to end this suffering.

iamsofkntired

iamsofkntired

Neither death can do us apart
Sep 28, 2023
youre not a coward we all go through this ive been lating my final day and everytime with a new excuse like my siblings birthday my birthday until summer ends new years blah blah but at the end we all know were gonna do it and that what matters im going very soon .

• Love
Reactions: Lost_my_soul