• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
I've been desperately wanting to ctb ever since I got my SN. At first I waited to do my trip so that was a personal reason. It was great and I don't regret that one bit. I got to see so much and experience things I never imagined.

Afterwards I realized my vehicle needed some repairs so I came home to deal with that. The repairs are somewhat expensive and I can't comfortably afford them. No big deal though as I have another vehicle in the meantime.

Next my mom's car has issues that I found out about once I get home. Trying to figure out that issue and fix it before I leave to ctb.
The fridge we were borrowing also got taken back while I was gone so I had to go spend almost $1k on a new fridge and restocking which has me stressed financially.

After all that's done I'll still need to travel back across the country one last time before I can finally ctb. It's exhausting and I just want it to be over with. I'm just barely holding on so I can help fix issues and save them money before I ctb.

Thank you to everyone who has watched my final journeys and made these days bearable. Much love everyone ❤️

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
while this might come off as adding more stress..
dude, im still waiting on the next update! LOL

Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
while this might come off as adding more stress..
dude, im still waiting on the next update! LOL
Looking for a good deal on new tires now! Just finished fixing the alignment earlier today. Once I get the tires, new alignment, fresh oil change I'll be on the road again.

Money is low so this second half won't be as long but I'll definitely keep my thread updated once it's started back.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Looking for a good deal on new tires now! Just finished fixing the alignment earlier today. Once I get the tires, new alignment, fresh oil change I'll be on the road again.

Money is low so this second half won't be as long but I'll definitely keep my thread updated once it's started back.
okay, will keep checking, set it on watched already anyway.
for what it's worth, im glad for the delay, because you get to share stuff about your travels.

• Love
Reactions: Leavesfromthevine
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Most of us here are the same so don't sweat it.

Not many people here are actually that suicidal that we are literally reading to go.

I think its more about a comfort blanket of having a method mapped out. The ones who just get a method and check out probably never even make an account I'd guess.

• Love
Reactions: Leavesfromthevine