• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

Esokabat

Experienced
Apr 22, 2024
I found lab supply stores in Europe for KCN. I also found sources in Latin America. I don't know what would happen if I try to order. Would they sell it to me? Would they notify police? I am personally not convinced that KCN is very painful. The guy that took it in the courtroom started convulsing after maybe 1-2 minutes but convulsing doesn't automatically mean pain, as he might have been already unconscious by then. When people are in really bad pain, like kidney stones or giving birth, they make a lot of pain sound. The guy in the courtroom did not make sounds that would indicate any pain. In the Jonestown recording, all the kids are crying but this does not indicate pain either as they are living a dramatic and traumatic aweful horrible situation whereby all other kids around them are dying, the parents are crying, kids are forcefed to drink the KCN. The adults in the recording don't make any sound that would indicate any significant pain. Plus KCN is very very quick. And these people took it without benzos, without painkiller. What if someone created a protocol that included benzos, painkillers and KCN. Unconsciousness is in about 2 minutes. Plus KCN doesn't require meto as you need only a tiny amount. The required amount can be put into only 2 pills. No vomiting. The guy that took it in the courtroom was dead by the time they took him to hospital. No evident sign of pain on his face. So I personally have not seen any evidence that it is painful. The PPH mentions that it has been reported to be pain free, but also reports to contrary. Convulsions do not mean pain. I have found KCN on the web for sale actually and also NaCN but I don't know what would happen if I buy it.
Would the police be notified? The fact that KCN is so quick, even if they find you, they will not be able to save you, makes it very appealing. The guy that took it in the courtroom took it on camera, with people all around, and they still could not save him. He was on the ground and in unconscious convulsions in about 2 minutes. Prior to that, he was sitting in his chair with no sign of pain. I don't know why everyone assumes KCN is very painful when there is no evidence for that, plus time to unconsciousness is like 2 minutes. I also read everywhere that it is impossible to get but lab stores are selling it in my country (EU). I am too scared to order it for now as I don't know what to expect. I also saw some lab stores selling it in Latin America. PPH says that we don't have enough evidence yet but there are reports about being painless, peaceful and very quick to unconsciousness, at around 2 minutes. Then convulsions and foaming at the mouth might follow, but who cares if one is already unconcious. What if someone would take it with high dose painkillers and high dose benzos? In most instances, people take it on its own as there are no KCN protocols, but indeed if it can be bought, I don't see why it could not be included in a high dose painkiller, high dose benzo protocol. You only need to take a tiny tiny amount, unlike SN, you can drink it with orange juice, as it is recommended to drink it with something acidic, and with sufficient benzos and painkillers, I don't see how that 2 minutes could be unbearable.

• Informative
Reactions: Unknown21, timetodie24, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I doubt that u can acquire KCN in Europe unless you have a lab/business (gold smiths may need KCN and probably have access to it for example). It's probably impossible to acquire it as private individual from lab sellers. Packages should also be marked as highly toxic bc as you know a few mg are deadly already just imagine a parcel accident and 100g KCN is spread somewhere ...

I don't think that police will be involved if you order KCN, it's a cheap chemical that is used in the industry and in labs as reagent. You may check your country law whether possession as a private individual is forbidden or not.

Reactions: Esokabat
E

Esokabat

Experienced
Apr 22, 2024
I doubt that u can acquire KCN in Europe unless you have a lab/business (gold smiths may need KCN and probably have access to it for example). It's probably impossible to acquire it as private individual from lab sellers. Packages should also be marked as highly toxic bc as you know a few mg are deadly already just imagine a parcel accident and 100g KCN is spread somewhere ...

I don't think that police will be involved if you order KCN, it's a cheap chemical that is used in the industry and in labs as reagent. You may check your country law whether possession as a private individual is forbidden or not.
I just tried to register. It appears that if you have any type of business, they allow you to register. For example a jewelry store could order as it is used to clean jewelry. I don't have a business so I cancelled the registration. But it appears that if you are a business, you are allowed to order any of the chemicals on the site. For KCN, they have 100g as the smallest package
In one of the Jonestown documentaries they mentioned that they bought the KCN after registering for a jewlery business license

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: timetodie24 and Praestat_Mori
W

wyo777

May 18, 2024
I just tried to register. It appears that if you have any type of business, they allow you to register. For example a jewelry store could order as it is used to clean jewelry. I don't have a business so I cancelled the registration. But it appears that if you are a business, you are allowed to order any of the chemicals on the site. For KCN, they have 100g as the smallest package
In one of the Jonestown documentaries they mentioned that they bought the KCN after registering for a jewlery business license
That sounds interesting.