sylvey

sylvey

I want to die slowly and painfully
Oct 11, 2023
My hand's extra shaky since I did just have a nice and crispy mental breakdown and my drawing tablet isn't working as great as I expected since I'm a lefty (why did my right hemisphere decide to be built different...) but here's Kasane Teteeny. Ik it's shitty but I'll keep practicing, digital art is so much more sensitive than paper and pen and it's kinda hard to do the quick-stroke extra fluffy hair and teeny (but adorable) chibis I do in my sketchpads on a drawing tablet, but I'll get there eventually ig

If you for some reason decide you want me to make a (slightly) shitty chibi version of a character you like, ask and I'll do it since I need the pratice anyway

Attachments

• Screen recording 2023-12-25 5.23.14 PM.webm
    669.8 KB
  • Love
Reactions: koro and edu0z
koro

koro

この夢は本当に嫌います。
Nov 11, 2023
Man, I love this. Don't know why but I do, especially that smiley and hehe at the end.
If you're interested I'd love to see a Rim one. You probably don't know who that is but you can find her by looking up 'Rim from VWP' on google (the one I have one my profile).

sylvey

sylvey

Oct 11, 2023
Man, I love this. Don't know why but I do, especially that smiley and hehe at the end.
If you're interested I'd love to see a Rim one. You probably don't know who that is but you can find her by looking up 'Rim from VWP' on google (the one I have one my profile).
alr, i'll start working on it rn since i have nothing else to do; i'll dm you the finished thing when i'm done
what's her personality like? (i'll use this to choose the pose, you don't have to be extremely detailed either) and if you also want me to draw another character from it alongside her, name the additional character and their personality type

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: koro
koro

koro

この夢は本当に嫌います。
Nov 11, 2023
what's her personality like? (i'll use this to choose the pose, you don't have to be extremely detailed either) and if you also want me to draw another character from it alongside her, name the additional character and their personality type
She's a japanese vsinger from Kamitsubaki Studios and part of the group VWP (Virtual Witch Phenomenon), where she sometimes sings alongside Kaf, Isekaijoucho, Koko and Harusaruhi, all of which are vsingers.

If you want you can include any of these or have a quick listen to one of their songs if that helps.
I like all of them tbh but especially Rim and Kaf, would love to see both of them if it's not too much.

Feel free to ask if you've got any questions, noticed the edit through pure coincidence tho, didn't get notified.

Ah right personality type: Both sometimes sing sad songs and I think that fits them, but overall they're more happy/casual I think(?)

sylvey

sylvey

Oct 11, 2023
She's a japanese vsinger from Kamitsubaki Studios and part of the group VWP (Virtual Witch Phenomenon), where she sometimes sings alongside Kaf, Isekaijoucho, Koko and Harusaruhi, all of which are vsingers.

If you want you can include any of these or have a quick listen to one of their songs if that helps.
I like all of them tbh but especially Rim and Kaf, would love to see both of them if it's not too much.

Feel free to ask if you've got any questions, noticed the edit through pure coincidence tho, didn't get notified.

Ah right personality type: Both sometimes sing sad songs and I think that fits them, but overall they're more happy/casual I think(?)
is kaf the one with the pink hair? (also here's a little bonus thing i just finished)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-25 7.58.16 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-25 7.58.16 PM.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 0
koro

koro

この夢は本当に嫌います。
Nov 11, 2023
is kaf the one with the pink hair? (also here's a little bonus thing i just finished)
Yes, should've probably told you that.
Also I like your humor

Violent froggy00
And I wanna give a damn (don't know if it's intented but this image was 3 out of 4 images in your attachment)

Edit: Ahh man I just found out about the whole signature thing, that image above wasn't because of the attachment but your signature.
I'm on mobile, you don't see signatures there (except when I switch to desktop view).

Last edited:
sylvey

sylvey

Oct 11, 2023
Yes, should've probably told you that.
Also I like your humor

View attachment 125388
And I wanna give a damn (don't know if it's intented but this image was 3 out of 4 images in your attachment)

Edit: Ahh man I just found out about the whole signature thing, that image above wasn't because of the attachment but your signature.
I'm on mobile, you don't see signatures there (except when I switch to desktop view).
yeah ion think SaSu likes the give a damn thing; also i've got my setup fully ready to start your drawing, and it should be done by around six or seven (eastern time), couldn't start yesterday because my computer crashed and started lagging extremely hard; but here's some i did before i opened SaSu. i have to go to PT in a few minutes but i'm going to do a paper sketch of what intend to do for your art whenever i have time while i'm out. thanks for being patient lmao

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-26 2.55.32 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-26 2.55.32 PM.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-12-25 11.19.32 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-25 11.19.32 PM.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-12-25 10.57.27 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-25 10.57.27 PM.png
    48.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-12-25 10.33.55 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-25 10.33.55 PM.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 0
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Nice drawings, also I agree with the sentiment in this image (though as far as any law enforcement in my country is concerned no I don't hahaha)

• Yay!
koro

koro

この夢は本当に嫌います。
Nov 11, 2023
yeah ion think SaSu likes the give a damn thing; also i've got my setup fully ready to start your drawing, and it should be done by around six or seven (eastern time), couldn't start yesterday because my computer crashed and started lagging extremely hard; but here's some i did before i opened SaSu. i have to go to PT in a few minutes but i'm going to do a paper sketch of what intend to do for your art whenever i have time while i'm out. thanks for being patient lmao
Lmao take your time, nice drawings btw
I'm usually online around midnight so probably 6 pm in your time I think, just so you know might take a while til I see your finished drawings I guess

sylvey

sylvey

Oct 11, 2023
Lmao take your time, nice drawings btw
I'm usually online around midnight so probably 6 pm in your time I think, just so you know might take a while til I see your finished drawings I guess
it's going good; i'm trying to decide the bast way to stylize her outfit but i think it'll turn out great
Nice drawings, also I agree with the sentiment in this image (though as far as any law enforcement in my country is concerned no I don't hahaha)
thanks; if you want me to draw anything for you i'll gladly do it once i finish korokoro's :D

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-26 7.11.30 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-26 7.11.30 PM.png
    70.9 KB · Views: 0
sylvey

sylvey

Oct 11, 2023
@korokoro001

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-26 8.28.36 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-26 8.28.36 PM.png
    92.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
LunarLynx

LunarLynx

Just a lost spirit searching freedom
Dec 18, 2023
My hand's extra shaky since I did just have a nice and crispy mental breakdown and my drawing tablet isn't working as great as I expected since I'm a lefty (why did my right hemisphere decide to be built different...) but here's Kasane Teteeny. Ik it's shitty but I'll keep practicing, digital art is so much more sensitive than paper and pen and it's kinda hard to do the quick-stroke extra fluffy hair and teeny (but adorable) chibis I do in my sketchpads on a drawing tablet, but I'll get there eventually ig

If you for some reason decide you want me to make a (slightly) shitty chibi version of a character you like, ask and I'll do it since I need the pratice anyway
I listened to teto territory so many times hahaha, your pfp remind me of this :') thanks <3

koro

koro

この夢は本当に嫌います。
Nov 11, 2023
@korokoro001
Adorable, love it, can't wait to see Kaf as well
I'd call her smol rim if you don't mind, I like smol rim
Gonna go to sleep tho so gn ig

• Love
Reactions: LunarLynx
sylvey

sylvey

Oct 11, 2023
I listened to teto territory so many times hahaha, your pfp remind me of this :') thanks <3
i didn't draw my pfp; it's actually a gif from Triple Baka
Adorable, love it, can't wait to see Kaf as well
I'd call her smol rim if you don't mind, I like smol rim
Gonna go to sleep tho so gn ig
okehs, have a good eep

• Love
Reactions: koro and LunarLynx