AwokenToReality

AwokenToReality

Just wanna close my eyes, and feel alright
May 27, 2020
I intend to hopefully leave in the next 2-3 weeks if my SN gets through UK customs. I've been trying to write a note for the past three weeks, but couldn't fix my words together for some reason. Everytime I'd try and write, I'd write a sentence or two and then delete everything.

Not sure why i started writing today, but I've spent the last hour and a half pretty much trying to fit all the info I want to share, and the words for some of the people in my life together. I don't know why but I just feel at peace right now. Anybody else that's decided to write a note had the same feeling? I assume it's being able to express all my thoughts no judgement in the time of writing?

I assume I'll make a couple edits of the note over the next weeks, but was nice to get a note written out regardless.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, Philosykos and Arvinneedstodie
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I find my note to be superficial and therefore I plan on making a video where I just ramble about everything that comes to my mind. It might not be perfectly worded then, but I think in the end it better shows how much I love my family, that it was not their fault and why I cannot stand to live anymore.