• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dano6533

dano6533

Apr 30, 2018
As far back as I can remember I always knew that I really did not want to be here. I never asked to be here. Every day that has gone by things have gotten worse. Attachment to anything has been almost impossible.

Life has been a 35 year gauntlet of misery. It started when my dad blew his head off. After that I was raised by alcoholics and drug addicts until high school graduation. After this I went to the military and spent 3 years in the middle east which further enhanced the psychological pain. Shortly after returning a military friend blows his head off. In recent months earn bachelor degree (can't get employment),my wife divorced me, my dog died, my good friend was diagnosed with congestive heart failure, and I was diagnosed with a chronic, painful, progressive eye condition.

Why do things have to be like this? Can anything ever just work out for once?
I feel bad for all of you who have ended up here as well. I know you are all going through intense pain right now. I wish I could help all of you and make the pain stop.

I am thinking about working with Dignitas and utilizing their services as I can't imagine living another 50 years in constant physical and mental pain.

I would like to thank everyone for their honesty and thanks for opening this forum as most of us have nowhere to turn.

Reactions: TuttiFrutti, Lifeaffirmingchoice, Caerula and 6 others
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
As far back as I can remember I always knew that I really did not want to be here. I never asked to be here. Every day that has gone by things have gotten worse. Attachment to anything has been almost impossible.

Life has been a 35 year gauntlet of misery. It started when my dad blew his head off. After that I was raised by alcoholics and drug addicts until high school graduation. After this I went to the military and spent 3 years in the middle east which further enhanced the psychological pain. Shortly after returning a military friend blows his head off. In recent months earn bachelor degree (can't get employment),my wife divorced me, my dog died, my good friend was diagnosed with congestive heart failure, and I was diagnosed with a chronic, painful, progressive eye condition.

Why do things have to be like this? Can anything ever just work out for once?
I feel bad for all of you who have ended up here as well. I know you are all going through intense pain right now. I wish I could help all of you and make the pain stop.

I am thinking about working with Dignitas and utilizing their services as I can't imagine living another 50 years in constant physical and mental pain.

I would like to thank everyone for their honesty and thanks for opening this forum as most of us have nowhere to turn.

Hi Dano, I'm of similar age and have friends who are Iraq/Afghanistan veterans, so I can commiserate.

Just curious. You mention not being currently employed, so how do you plan on paying for Dignitas? It costs $12,000 to use their services.

dano6533

dano6533

Apr 30, 2018
I have some money saved up from my military time. I just need to find a professional now who is willing to create the documents that I need. Mainly that I am mentally competent.

Reactions: El Topo
T

transgenderfailure

Subhuman Creature
Apr 30, 2018
if you have money you can easily acquire N... im envious

Reactions: dano6533
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I have some money saved up from my military time. I just need to find a professional now who is willing to create the documents that I need. Mainly that I am mentally competent.

I see. Well I hope you're able to get everything worked out. I thought about going to Dignitas as well but ended up just buying N myself.

dano6533

dano6533

Apr 30, 2018
I had considered this. Isnt it illegal and difficult to obtain? Having it would offer a great sense of relief I imagine. Knowing you can leave at your chosen time.

T

transgenderfailure

Subhuman Creature
Apr 30, 2018
I had considered this. Isnt it illegal and difficult to obtain? Having it would offer a great sense of relief I imagine. Knowing you can leave at your chosen time.
It is illegal but you could order it from a reliable vendor if you can acces the PPeH

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018

Illegal? Yes. Difficult to obtain? Not really.

You can download the December 2017 version of The Peaceful Pill Handbook here:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

It contains contact info for the N supplier. And yes, just having it does offer a great sense of relief.