lumos_maxima

lumos_maxima

Sep 3, 2022
Hello everyone and I hope you get better. I attempted suicide and was forcibly committed to a psychiatric hospital for several months. I really wanted to die. I lost a good friend on this site, I wanted to die because of one terrible love and my bad health. But I saw the real madness and what people turn into after unsuccessful attempts.
The psychologist told me that they either come here for one time and move on, or they never get out of this state. Honestly, I don't even know what exactly helped me. I just wanted to get out of there, because it was like a prison with pills that terribly ruined my already bad health. Everyone wanted to get out of there, but not everyone could.
I don't have any particular idea, I probably just wanted to share it. And so that you do not bring your condition to extremes and do not end up in such places against your will. Although you may just want to live after this. I won't say I'm fine, but I've tried to live again, met a new love, and am trying to get my fitness and health back. I no longer see the world as terribly bleak. I sat on this site for long nights and read only about suicide, nothing positive, it's terribly wrong. May everything be fine with you, hugs to everyone šŸŒŒ Sorry for my English, I use an online translator, and I don't know it well.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: StolenLife, cgrtt.brns, Somethingiswaddling and 4 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Well I'm glad you are in a better state now and hope it only continues to get better.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, whywere and lumos_maxima
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Good luck with everything. Health and fitness is very important I think, keep working at it you sound like you are on the right road.

• Hugs
Reactions: lumos_maxima, Sannti and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
You are a WONDERFUL soul! I wish all the very best to/for you always.

With a new love by your side and a fresh new day, you will be great.

Sending you lots of huge hugs, love, caring and the knowledge that you are embarking on a lovely journey with an awesome person by your side!

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: lumos_maxima, Sannti and carac
NancyVicious

NancyVicious

Aug 21, 2023
Wishing you all the best

• Hugs
Reactions: lumos_maxima, Sannti and whywere
lumos_maxima

lumos_maxima

Sep 3, 2022
Good luck with everything. Health and fitness is very important I think, keep working at it you sound like you are on the right road.
Thank you so much! Antidepressants are terribly damaging to health. All the best!

You are a WONDERFUL soul! I wish all the very best to/for you always.

With a new love by your side and a fresh new day, you will be great.

Sending you lots of huge hugs, love, caring and the knowledge that you are embarking on a lovely journey with an awesome person by your side!

Walter
Thank you for such wonderful words, you are very kind. * hugging*
Wishing you all the best
Thanks! And you!

• Love
Reactions: whywere and carac