Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i can't get well so i want to die so this unbearable uncomfortable feeling can go away
living with a brain injury is a utter hell nobody should have to suffer has i have, all because the people in power don't believe we should have the right to die, life is awful to be alive here, what an horrible sack of shit the human race is, all life on this planet is enslaved in this awful shit living out their miseries here soon to be gone for all time good riddance i'll only ever feel relief once i am dead, i can't belive we have been made so powerless and helpless to do anything about our suffering here it's clear from the state of the world billions of pepole would of been better off never being born at all not only where they forced here but we starved them everyday, it's clear the pepole in charge don't represent the pepole here because if they did euthanasia would be a human right and none would need to suffer at all as we can all just leave at any time, no sane rational being would come alive here where anything can happen to you without away to end it all if things get to bad such is the state of the world pro suffering world

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Sannti and notverylucid
notverylucid

notverylucid

Truth is... the game was rigged from the start
Aug 18, 2023
It's so insane to me how people will look at you like you're crazy if you express any desire to ctb. Like it's something that's inherently wrong. We euthanize animals when they're in unbearable amounts of pain and suffering, but humans, people will allow to suffer and deteriorate until they die a slow miserable death. Reminds me of the many news articles I've seen on quadriplegics in the UK being denied assisted suicide and forced to ctb in horrendous ways just to end their suffering. Or Hisashi Ouchi, who's family kept him alive after suffering the highest amount of radiation poisoning in history, and allowed his body to decay in front of himself in hellish pain from the literal breakdown of his chromosomal DNA. Hopefully with support from others here, we can choose to go peacefully and on our own terms. I wish you well.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Darkover
nadia225

nadia225

journey to reach the light
Aug 18, 2023
I feel bad that you are suffering the way you are like truly and I hope you will find some release because it's does seem agonizing for you soul. But I would like to point out the obvious here this world is not ran on the betterment of individuals in anyways shape or form if it was ran by people who cared half the shit of improving society we would barely even need a government system the shit would cease to exist as a whole illness, stress , proverty, class systems all that arbitrary bulllshit would greatly minimized. so to think a world ran by greed, war and destruction all things fleeting and truly evil ideals to hold onto would have any sympathy to idk care to then you are sadly mistaken. Because unfortunately for this world to be ran the way it is ran you need order, power, and what is most importantly death. Working people to death indoctrination, making people feel hopeless sucking out the life of people (consciously and subconsciously) all of which causes people to fall under control and submit to power, taking away away the right to allow people to find themselves it feeds off this shit to run to stay in control because that sucking that energy and keeping people oblivious does. is probably one of the greatest gift to keep evil running rampant. If the world promoted that of Good and promote actual healing and God Forbid SELF DEVELOPMENT then oh my god shit would be like heaven but that doesn't make profit and and doesn't promote sickness. So welp here we are.

Reactions: Darkover
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This world truly is such a disgusting, replusive place to me, there's no compassion towards the people who suffer as if there was there would be the option to just fall asleep eternally. It really sounds so horrible what you've been through, to me there could never be anything desirable about existing in a world where there's unlimited potential to suffer endlessly.