• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

NoTearsRemain

NoTearsRemain

Jan 22, 2024
Lied to my uni's doctor about airplane food making me nauseous. Got my AE in the form of 30 Ondansetron tablets of 4mg each. Question: is this AE recommended, as I don't see it mentioned very often at all in the SN bible?

I'll try to lie tomorrow about the Ondansetron not working to hopefully get an upgrade to Reglan (Meto). Will probably sprinkle in some bits about my mom recommending it after I complained to her or something like that.

The next step for me is to get my hands on the actual SN itself. Trying to find US vendors that sell to individuals without institutional credentials. For something supposedly legal it's a pain in the ass to get.

I also want to get my hands on some Valium as the sedative. If y'all have any tips please help me. Might have to settle for fucking Benadryl if I can't get any though.

Imprisoned

Imprisoned

Oblivion
Jan 10, 2024
Tbh I don't really know enough to be able to help you with any of those things but I just wanted to say that I really love your username. I hope you find peace from this hellish existance soon