Ninja_Master

Ninja_Master

Dec 11, 2023
I've been researching this for quite a while and i can assure you that there is an afterlife, many people say it's more real than this life. Now, i don't know what determines where we'll go after this life but just wanted to tell you there is life after death. Look up some of the NDEs if you need further proof. I'm just hoping that we all find our peace and the reality we will face would be more exciting.

• Hmph!
  • Yay!
Reactions: Fire, AInilam, Cherry Crumpet and 9 others
Davey36000

Davey36000

I'm not the dog in the picture
Jun 12, 2023
Yes, read the NDE's, it is true. But "afterlife" is not necessarily the best term, more like "continuation". But this "continuation" is only from the perspective of seeing yourself as a body-mind (not ultimately your real nature).

Exciting also isn't the right term, I think, as that usually is related to dopamine, adrenaline, chemical stuff in the body or brain that causes excitement?

It's probably like going back to a familiar "place".

Also keep in mind, a portion of what people usually see is relevant to them (their personality/life), it is what brings them comfort, but there are similarities across NDE's.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Near Death Experiences (NDEs) are not evidence of an afterlife.
Here are 3 reasons why:
  1. Individual accounts of the afterlife frequently conflict with eachother. A Muslim might say that they visited Jannah when they had their NDE, while a Christian might say that they visited Heaven. Both cannot be right, unless both are willing to admit that other's god(s) is/are real.
  2. What people see in their NDE tends to match what they were taught to believe they would see. If you were raised a Christian, you are almost certain to witness Biblical imagery during your NDE, whilst if you were raised a Hindu, you are almost certain to witness Hindu iconography. Both cannot be right, unless both are willing to admit that the other's god(s) is/are real.
  3. NDEs are completely subjective, anecdotal experiences. They can be embellished, and even completely fabricated, by people who have an agenda to push, i.e. trying to convince people to join their religion.
There are other reasons why they are terrible evidence of the existence of an afterlife, but I'll start with 3 for the ease of getting some debate going.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Noc, TotallyNotWielkiM, DEATH IS FREEDOM and 29 others
MarsProxy

MarsProxy

Nov 27, 2023
I honestly want nothing more than to be with my partner in whatever lies beyond this shitty life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: breatheout, Burden_Bailey, ChangeWaiter and 4 others
D

Deleted member 65988

Here are 3 reasons why:
  1. Individual accounts of the afterlife frequently conflict with eachother. A Muslim might say that they visited Jannah when they had their NDE, while a Christian might say that they visited Heaven. Both cannot be right, unless both are willing to admit that other's god(s) is/are real.
  2. What people see in their NDE tends to match what they were taught to believe they would see. If you were raised a Christian, you are almost certain to witness Biblical imagery during your NDE, whilst if you were raised a Hindu, you are almost certain to witness Hindu iconography. Both cannot be right, unless both are willing to admit that the other's god(s) is/are real.
  3. NDEs are completely subjective, anecdotal experiences. They can be embellished, and even completely fabricated, by people who have an agenda to push, i.e. trying to convince people to join their religion.
There are other reasons why they are terrible evidence of the existence of an afterlife, but I'll start with 3 for the ease of getting some debate going.
Agreed, Near death doesn't tell us anything about what it's like being dead and most NDEs people experience tend to be particularly vivid and memorable experiences of a small percentage of people that nearly die.Hindus that experience religion based NDEs have ones themed to the Hindu religion. Muslims who experience religion based NDEs have ones themed to the Islamic religion. And so on for every religion.. It's been studied as a phenomenon and there's no conclusive evidence to suggest it's proof that there is an afterlife.

Reactions: Celerity, BrainShower, Dumbass and 4 others
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
True but not for everyone here on earth.

Ninja_Master

Ninja_Master

Dec 11, 2023
Here are 3 reasons why:
There are veridical NDEs in which people describe the environment around their dead body and also blind people regain their eyesight during those experiences, just to show that our consciousness continues on after death. I recommend you check Forever conscious research channel on Youtube, he shows that there is heavy manipulation in coercing souls to reincarnate in this place again. There are also past life regression sessions being done which also proves afterlife. I know it sucks because we are in a such a disadvantaged position here but it is what it is. I don't know how afterlife plays out for each individual though.

Reactions: Cherry Crumpet
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
There are veridical NDEs in which people describe the environment around their dead body and also blind people regain their eyesight during those experiences, just to show that our consciousness continues on after death. I recommend you check Forever conscious research channel on Youtube, he shows that there is heavy manipulation in coercing souls to reincarnate in this place again. There are also past life regression sessions being done which also proves afterlife. I know it sucks because we are in a such a disadvantaged position here but it is what it is. I don't know how afterlife plays out for each individual though.
we remember nothing before we were born and saw nothing without consciousness this prove that death is nothing with no consciousness

• Love
Reactions: Noc, mediocre, Skathon and 7 others
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
Gosh that is horrible. Some of us would prefer the end of everything. What's the point of escaping one world just to go to another? It's a waste in my opinion. I want to die because I want everything to end. I don't want to go somewhere else. I don't want a better life elsewhere. I don't want to be reincarnated. I'm not interested in any of that. And I believe it's all about your beliefs. Once I die, that will be end to everything. Afterlife is not real. It's something people created to feel better about dying because they're scared of death.

Reactions: toyruin44, TapeMachine, Joarga and 5 others
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
we remember nothing before we were born and saw nothing without consciousness this prove that death is nothing with no consciousness
It's possible you're an NPC. A soulless person without inner monologue. Do you have an inner monologue?
Gosh that is horrible. Some of us would prefer the end of everything. What's the point of escaping one world just to go to another? It's a waste in my opinion. I want to die because I want everything to end. I don't want to go somewhere else. I don't want a better life elsewhere. I don't want to be reincarnated. I'm not interested in any of that. And I believe it's all about your beliefs. Once I die, that will be end to everything. Afterlife is not real. It's something people created to feel better about dying because they're scared of death.
This is not base reality we live in

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
It's possible you're an NPC. A soulless person without inner monologue. Do you have an inner monologue?
there's no such thing has the soul you are a machine made up of atoms once the machine you are breaksdown you cease to exist altogether
This is not base reality we live in
mathematics can't produce consciousness this reality is the real deal

Reactions: Skathon, BrainShower, MatrixPrisoner and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, I could never believe in that, I very strongly believe that once we die we simply just cease existing and that is it for us, we are gone. I find it tiresome when people try to force the idea of an afterlife, no matter what I will believe death to be an dreamless and eternal sleep where all is forgotten about.

Reactions: toyruin44, Skathon, Sylveon and 1 other person
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
It always appeared to me to be too anthropocentric to be true. What about the other living beings on earth, what about the plants and flowers, what about viruses and bacteria, what about my microbiota : will they get a right to this afterlife as well ?

And just thinking about the fact that at one point there was no life on earth makes me wonder as well...

Reactions: Skathon
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
there's no such thing has the soul you are a machine made up of atoms once the machine you are breaksdown you cease to exist altogether

mathematics can't produce consciousness this reality is the real deal
lol what are you talking about ?

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
lol what are you talking about ?
your so annoying like you can't understand what i am saying your just affter attention stop don't talk to me on this forum

Reactions: Skathon, MatrixPrisoner and Deleted member 65988
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
Look up some of the NDEs if you need further proof.
NDEs are

Neutrino Detection Experiment,
No Diplomatic Exchange,
Non Driving End,
Network Defense Essentials,
Norton Disk Editor,
New Drug Evaluation?

• Yay!
Reactions: Skathon, Kawaii_Shoujo215 and fishlover
fishlover

fishlover

in the end, nothing matters
Sep 17, 2023
imo NDEs arent reliable sources at all. the human brain will come up with any imagery that will make dying easier. its all just vivid hallucinations, im sure. any similarities between NDEs are likely coincidence.

Reactions: Joarga, jasonbrrze3, Tears in Rain and 1 other person
UsurpedByDepression

UsurpedByDepression

non cogito, ergo, non sum.
Dec 9, 2023
I've been researching this for quite a while and i can assure you that there is an afterlife, many people say it's more real than this life. Now, i don't know what determines where we'll go after this life but just wanted to tell you there is life after death. Look up some of the NDEs if you need further proof. I'm just hoping that we all find our peace and the reality we will face would be more exciting.
inside our brain, precisely where the pineal gland is located, dimethyltryptamine (DMT) is secreted;
DMT is a hallucinogenic psychotropic substance, one of the most powerful, obviously its presence in the brain is insignificant quantities, but enough to allow us to experience things such as dreams and NDEs (or post-mortem experiences);

in fact, during the REM phase the pineal gland releases a quantity of DMT which introduces us to the famous dream world, the same dynamic occurs once the pineal gland begins to decompose, to dissolve, that is, precisely, in situations in which involve NDEs, as it begins to decompose rapidly, immediately after cardiac arrest;
this perfectly explains why many people attest to having experienced analogies to the afterlife or supernatural vicissitudes, there are plenty of these testimonies, therefore scholars on the merits have begun to summarize them into categories, the most common are the following:

- the manifestation of a warm presence emanating peace ineffable for human language.

- the expulsion from one's body in an "ethereal" form and the examination of the lifeless body in the third person, until the end of resuscitation.

- the journey inside a tunnel, in which a white and faint light could be seen.

therefore, it is no coincidence that the statements relating to NDEs are mirror images of the experiences concerning the effects of DMT, since the latter causes circumstances in which one views one's own body as if we were an external observer or reconciliation with dead relatives, luminous tunnels or even divinatory encounters (see ayahuasca).

therefore, it can be deduced that:

(and this also explains why a Hindu would be inclined to experience a theophany of Shiva (so to speak) more than one of Jesus Christ, vice versa for a Christian; since hallucinations are determined depending on which brain it is subject to, and multiple and colorful socio-cultural contexts reside in the brain.)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Noc, Adûnâi, TapeMachine and 3 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I'll never believe that there is an afterlife or any reincarnation at all.

I'll always believe that after death is non-existence forever. You cease to exist and never again will i exist ever

Reactions: toyruin44, PrettyPotato, MatrixPrisoner and 1 other person
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Ive seen some NDE on youtube, i suspect most of them if not all are invented to get views and money , you know the good old human being lying for money.

Last edited:
Reactions: TapeMachine, Intoxicated, MatrixPrisoner and 1 other person
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
They are generated by the brain due to hypoxia. We just don't have the tools to fully scan if consciousness is there still. I'm not saying there isn't a spiritual nature to existence, just not in NDEs

Reactions: toyruin44
Davey36000

Davey36000

I'm not the dog in the picture
Jun 12, 2023
Too much closed-mindedness. You guys should check out nderf.org. There are thousands of reports and many of the people who had NDE's are not really selling any books or anything like that.

We are not just a bunch of organs, brains, meat and bones (some would say we are not even that and the human body is just a "flesh suit). There is also mind, consciousness...

Flat out denying thousands of report with many similar details (360 degree vision, expanded consciousness, body of light, etc) is just arrogance.

Are some of the details different? Yes because they are personal. If uncle Bob met a lot to you during childhood or something, then maybe you will see him, to ease the transition. Same thing with Jesus etc...

Denying It could be just like denying you're breathing right now, a very possible fact of existence and worth enquirying, exploring.

Unless you think a mass of jelly (brain) can somehow give birth to consciousness.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and Eternal🌈Rainbow
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Too much closed-mindedness. You guys should check out nderf.org. There are thousands of reports and many of the people who had NDE's are not really selling any books or anything like that.

We are not just a bunch of organs, brains, meat and bones (some would say we are not even that and the human body is just a "flesh suit). There is also mind, consciousness...

Flat out denying thousands of report with many similar details (360 degree vision, expanded consciousness, body of light, etc) is just arrogance.

Are some of the details different? Yes because they are personal. If uncle Bob met a lot to you during childhood or something, then maybe you will see him, to ease the transition. Same thing with Jesus etc...

Denying It could be just like denying you're breathing right now, a very possible fact of existence and worth enquirying, exploring.

Unless you think a mass of jelly (brain) can somehow give birth to consciousness.
consciousness is tied directly to physical, electrical and chemical brain activity and neural pathways. If the brain is damaged, people's perceptions of the world can change. If the brain dies, you don't have any more thoughts. We are tied to our brains. We are our brains. When the brain dies, we're out of luck. If I become brain dead for sure.

The soul is an idea people came up with in response to their fear of death and a desire to live forever. So we told each other stories about living beyond death. Some people believed the stories so much they became a religion.

Well, the truth is we die. Like all living things. And that's the end of our brains, therefore, the end of our consciousness and thoughts.

• Love
Reactions: Noc, Skathon, Adûnâi and 4 others
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
your so annoying like you can't understand what i am saying your just affter attention stop don't talk to me on this forum
The irony of you having good old McKenna on your pfp and saying we are just machines. Come on man

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
The irony of you having good old McKenna on your pfp and saying we are just machines. Come on man
at least i am not saying that some people are npcs, we are machines tho, terence mckenna believe we could exist outside of matter i don't

• Love
Reactions: Skathon, Adûnâi, Celerity and 1 other person
BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
Well, your statement kindda ambiguous. But i do think that there's a change that afterlife exist, afterall no one knows about the truth behind death, either we encounter nothingness or heaven&hell

Heck, sometimes i do think we are going to be transfered into alternate reality

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Your mind will create whatever you believe in after you die.

• Love
Reactions: toyruin44, Adûnâi, Unhumanly. and 1 other person
deadtomorrow

deadtomorrow

Oct 25, 2023
How do you know? What research?

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Megapastors like Ken Copeland and Joel O'Steen make a killing off people that spirituality is a thing and that there is an afterlife LMFAO.

Religionhas been a scam since the beginning of time.

God, if in the misicule fraction of probability that you really do exist and you're watching us...I adamantly offer you two middle fingers for you to shove up your devlish anus.

Attachments

• covid19-kenneth-copeland-smile.gif
    covid19-kenneth-copeland-smile.gif
    588.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Skathon and Adûnâi
PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

Student
Dec 11, 2023
imho we're just lumps of meat on a rock, combined with accidental alignment of atoms. Nothing afterward. Bliss.
Just in case I'm wrong though I'm putting a request in for coming back as a red squirrel.
God, if in the misicule fraction of probability that you realy do exists and you;re are watching us...I adamantly offer you two middle fingers for you to shove up your devlish anus.
Ooh you're in for it now. He/She/It'll be waiting at the gates :ahhha:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Noc, Skathon, Adûnâi and 2 others