Your Own Ghost

Your Own Ghost

Human
Mar 12, 2019
Perhaps the most insidious of all methods. This opens the individual to the possibility of old age, terminal diseases, saying phrases like "back when I was young," and fates worse than death. What do you think would happen if you undertook this method?

I suppose the real question, the serious question, is where do you think your life would lead if you didn't catch the barracuda?

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Isn't that just death? I wouldn't define it as suicide.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
_milo

_milo

Mar 16, 2019
I'm not sure I understand either. Death takes us all eventually, waiting is irrelevant.

Your Own Ghost

Your Own Ghost

Human
Mar 12, 2019
It's a bit facetious. Sorry.

Maybe I should have been more straightforward. That's difficult for me sometimes. I really want to know what other people think life would be if they don't CTB. A while ago I did a practice where I wrote the "best possible timeline" and the "worst possible timeline." The best possible timeline seemed like pure fiction to me, and oddly enough still a sad experience, while the worst possible timeline seemed like it was right around the corner. I wonder if many here have the same split between what feels real and what doesn't?

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I really want to know what other people think life would be if they don't CTB.
I would say, "don't make plans in life" always expect the unexpected, good things can happen and bad things can happen.
Most of the time we don't have control over the outcome of certain situations.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Your Own Ghost and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
Perhaps the most insidious of all methods. This opens the individual to the possibility of old age, terminal diseases, saying phrases like "back when I was young," and fates worse than death. What do you think would happen if you undertook this method?

I suppose the real question, the serious question, is where do you think your life would lead if you didn't catch the barracuda?
Congrats, you've found the one and only 100% - method :D

Lets do it..

Reactions: Your Own Ghost and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals