chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
A lot of folks who knew me when I was much more active probably noticed I suddenly went away. I thought I should probably give an update so people don't think I CTB or something.

As I've said previously, my entire reason for wanting to CTB was because I suffer from chronic pain, and the government, media, and medical community have all teamed up to systematically demonize opioids and in turn, deny those medications to everyone, even those of us who have a legitimate need for those meds.

I have a family I love with all my heart, and they love me in turn, I still have goals in my life I'd like to try to reach for myself, and I want to see my kids grow up to do great things with their lives. (Also, and this may seem kind of silly, but I want to be around for Star Wars Episode IX.) So basically, my only reason was to escape the pain that is easily controlled, but doctors refuse to help now.

That all changed last month. I found a doctor that agreed to see me, and he is taking excellent care of me now. I haven't felt this good in years! The only down side is that he's an older doctor (he's technically retired and just sees the few patients he agrees to take on out of his home office) and the day will eventually come when he will either die or get too sick to be my doctor. Also, the government could swoop in and revoke his license, because they're doing that to doctors who have the audacity to treat pain.

So I still have my nitrogen method on the back burner, because the day may come when I'm right back where I started. But for now, I'm living in the moment and enjoying this amazing gift I've been given.

I'll be posting another thread about some new information I've figured out in regards to the Nitrogen method, so keep your eyes peeled for that one.

-Chronicpainnomore

Reactions: DFFP, Comatose11, I will go soon and 22 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Glad you found your much needed meds.

Thanks too for continuing to post your latest findings about the nitrogen method.

All the best, I hope you find continued relief from pain.

Reactions: Justanotherconsumer, Chel, lv-gras and 2 others
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Thanks to your shopping list I now have what I need to ctb. (Except I just ordered a different regulator and am waiting on that. I decided I don't like the first one I bought, which is actually a different one from the one on your list.)

I can say goodbye to years of depression and anxiety and the ravages that MS will do to my body.

Reactions: Chel and Lotharius
Why.

Why.

Jun 8, 2018
I must admit, I thought you'd CTB. It's great to hear you have your meds though :). I hope they aren't taken away from you again.

Reactions: lv-gras, Chel and chronicpainnomore
C

Chel

Aug 17, 2018
Thanks to your shopping list I now have what I need to ctb. (Except I just ordered a different regulator and am waiting on that. I decided I don't like the first one I bought, which is actually a different one from the one on your list.)

I can say goodbye to years of depression and anxiety and the ravages that MS will do to my body.
What shopping list is this? Could you direct me towards it I'm also going with nitrogen.

Reactions: lv-gras
PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018
A lot of folks who knew me when I was much more active probably noticed I suddenly went away. I thought I should probably give an update so people don't think I CTB or something.

As I've said previously, my entire reason for wanting to CTB was because I suffer from chronic pain, and the government, media, and medical community have all teamed up to systematically demonize opioids and in turn, deny those medications to everyone, even those of us who have a legitimate need for those meds.

I have a family I love with all my heart, and they love me in turn, I still have goals in my life I'd like to try to reach for myself, and I want to see my kids grow up to do great things with their lives. (Also, and this may seem kind of silly, but I want to be around for Star Wars Episode IX.) So basically, my only reason was to escape the pain that is easily controlled, but doctors refuse to help now.

That all changed last month. I found a doctor that agreed to see me, and he is taking excellent care of me now. I haven't felt this good in years! The only down side is that he's an older doctor (he's technically retired and just sees the few patients he agrees to take on out of his home office) and the day will eventually come when he will either die or get too sick to be my doctor. Also, the government could swoop in and revoke his license, because they're doing that to doctors who have the audacity to treat pain.

So I still have my nitrogen method on the back burner, because the day may come when I'm right back where I started. But for now, I'm living in the moment and enjoying this amazing gift I've been given.

I'll be posting another thread about some new information I've figured out in regards to the Nitrogen method, so keep your eyes peeled for that one.

-Chronicpainnomore

Glad you got what you needed. I wish I could say the same :/ I've got weed and kratom but still, I'm in too much agony to live.

Reactions: lv-gras
AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018

-Chronicpainnomore
That's great that you don't have to live with chronic pain, at the moment.

What is your condition? I'd recommend water-fasting with Loren Lockman at the Tanglewood Wellness Center in Costa Rica, if you have the money. I really wish that I was able to fast for a long period of time to fix my digestive issues. I'd still want to die, but then I could die happy.
https://tanglewoodwellnesscenter.com/

Also the new Star Wars movies suck ass.

Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019

-Chronicpainnomore
This is my old profile. I went back and found the post after I had found the doctor to help me. It's creepy because I basically predict the future right here:
Also, the government could swoop in and revoke his license, because they're doing that to doctors who have the audacity to treat pain.

And here I am.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens and sadworld