• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
I bought some time ago SN, it came in like little rocks of what appeared to be salt, maybe a little bit more yellowish than regular salt but not too much. Today I smashed some rocks and made this salt texture and I've just tried to see if it is really SN, I just took like 0.2g so not a big deal, but it tastes exactly like table salt, is it supossed to taste like that?

Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
I bought some time ago SN, it came in like little rocks of what appeared to be salt, maybe a little bit more yellowish than regular salt but not too much. Today I smashed some rocks and made this salt texture and I've just tried to see if it is really SN, I just took like 0.2g so not a big deal, but it tastes exactly like table salt, is it supossed to taste like that?

Careful with having opened the package/bottle. Nitrite may turn to nitrate as oxygenated. Have a google search on how long it stays potent once aired?

Reactions: Psi350000
accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
Careful with having opened the package/bottle. Nitrite may turn to nitrate as oxygenated. Have a google search on how long it stays potent once aired?
Shit, didn't knew that

accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
Will have to buy it again then? Anyways, the container in which it came wasn't completly sealed, it came in a container inside a zip bag, and the zip bag had some sodium nitrite which leaked from the main container.