wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Mage
Oct 14, 2023
is there ANYONE out there willing to help me find sources I keep asking but no one seems able to help and I am just screaming internally I can't bear being alive

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Antibody246, avaruus and IBM0000
I

IBM0000

Oct 10, 2023
is there ANYONE out there willing to help me find sources I keep asking but no one seems able to help and I am just screaming internally I can't bear being alive
I am sorry to hear that. As you know, sources are very important. So, unfortunately, you might not get them in the next...month, maybe? Unless you're very active, maybe.

Reactions: Antibody246
wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Mage
Oct 14, 2023
how active do I need to be? if people aren't helping me purely because my account isn't very old I'm willing to keep posting to prove I'm genuine I'm willing to explain why I want to ctb or do anything people want me to to prove I'm genuine
But I don't know if that's the reason why people aren't helping? I don't know what I'm doing wrong

I

IBM0000

Oct 10, 2023
how active do I need to be? if people aren't helping me purely because my account isn't very old I'm willing to keep posting to prove I'm genuine I'm willing to explain why I want to ctb or do anything people want me to to prove I'm genuine
But I don't know if that's the reason why people aren't helping? I don't know what I'm doing wrong
I heard someone was nice to people and listening to them and giving them sources but then the source suddenly disappeares. Not sure if that was a scam or he was nice to a pro-lifer who wanted to take advantage of him in order to shut down the source.

Don't know, but I wish the best of luck to you.

wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Mage
Oct 14, 2023
I understand that, I can keep posting, if I need to build trust first I can do that, I'm just worried that I'll post for ages and still not be able to obtain anything 😢

Reactions: IBM0000
M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
Unfortunately, sources are scarce these days. I wish I could get ahold of N, or even SN. It seems much more peaceful to me than a bullet.