popuoh

popuoh

Wanderer of worlds
Jan 28, 2021
God how I thirst for a peaceful dreamless sleep that I'll never wake up from till this universe dies but too bad, we were force to this world of suffering without our consent and we will suffer while trying to leave it.

Sucks isn't it? I can't even be at peace in sleep because our brain have to be so obsessed with reality that it make us dream every now and then, like no thank you brain, I don't want to experience another dream where you recrate a random traumatic memory that I've supressed to torture me again and again, it's unoriginal at this point you sick fuck.

But anyway, here I go again, closing my eyes with wishes for nothingness only to open them again and deal with the reality that I have to exist for one more day in this wretched planet, another cycle of pain begins, waiting for that day I can pick up that rope and attempt to escape this inescapable hell we're all in.

Ugh, venting done, I wish a good night to anyone who's going to sleep nonetheless :zzz:

• Hugs
Reactions: Cuppatea856, LifeQuitter2018, Black Sky and 11 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, I can relate.

I would like to go to bed and wake up never ever again.

Oh, you goddamn universe and my lovely parents, HOW DARE you bring me into existence?

• Hugs
Reactions: popuoh and Dead Meat
HopelessCookie

HopelessCookie

Jan 29, 2021
Ahhh yes it would be lovely. I get disappointed when I wake up in the morning, that i've actually woken up again for another day in hell

• Hugs
Reactions: Cuppatea856, popuoh, Dead Meat and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can relate to this so much. Consciousness is a nightmare. I feel dread just upon opening my eyes every day. I would love to die in my sleep, I long for a peaceful way out and it would save me having to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cuppatea856, LifeQuitter2018, popuoh and 3 others