symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
Hey y'all,

Probably like literally 2 people on this site will recognize my username, but for a decent while I was active here everyday and spent soooo much time thinking over methods and then I just... stopped? And like, I am still seriously mentally ill and in a lot of distress and suuuuuuuuper want to be dead so I don't know what changed. It just all feels like too much work.

But as a byproduct of that, I stopped posting here, stopped reading threads, stopped engaging in this community where I had for a short time felt super supported. I logged back in for the first time a few days ago (after thinking about coming back for a bit and not acting on it). So I'm just saying hi, hey, here I am.

Just saying hey (again). How are y'all doing?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lili, QuietLake, LastLoveLetter and 11 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
rockos modern life nicksplat GIF

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, whywere, Al_stargate and 1 other person
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
Hey, sup. I'm doing the same. Cool you're back.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and symphony
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
It is just awesome to have you back and I hope that you are doing great, because it is folks like you who help make me feel better about myself and that I am not alone in this world.

So darn nice having you with everyone here again, thank you for being you.

Have a suntastic weekend,

Walter
Thank you so much, I was at my pain doctor today and feeling really down afterwards and seeing your post made me laugh inside and outside and I heartfelt thank you for being so humorous and kind.

Walter

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cathy Ames, onlyanimalsaregood, symphony and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are suffering. I also want to be gone from this world more than anything and this will never change no matter what. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and symphony
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Hey y'all,

Probably like literally 2 people on this site will recognize my username, but for a decent while I was active here everyday and spent soooo much time thinking over methods and then I just... stopped? And like, I am still seriously mentally ill and in a lot of distress and suuuuuuuuper want to be dead so I don't know what changed. It just all feels like too much work.

But as a byproduct of that, I stopped posting here, stopped reading threads, stopped engaging in this community where I had for a short time felt super supported. I logged back in for the first time a few days ago (after thinking about coming back for a bit and not acting on it). So I'm just saying hi, hey, here I am.

Just saying hey (again). How are y'all doing?
Hi Symphony :) I missed you.

I was away for a while too because I was dealing with grief. So I understand you and I think we always should make the decisions that we think are best for us.

And as you can see, it was not only two people who recognized you :p

I'm glad that you stopped thinking about ctb. Maybe better times can come for you.

Anyway, I'm doing ok. As I said, I'm also back to being more active here on the forum because I missed the community and the support. I'm still trying to recover, working and doing the minimum necessary things but I'm still depressed, it's a process.

Kitty is great :) We're watching TV together as always.

And you? How you're doing today?

NSA

NSA

Your friendly neighborhood agent
Feb 21, 2022
Hi long lost member of Recovery(chat) band.

Same, same. I'm still the same. Wish I wasn't, but blah.

It just all feels like too much work.
Socializing even somewhere that gets it can be exhausting. I remember when I had group therapy twice a week, I had to cut it down to once/week because I was so tired for days after, and it was a good group.

Talk when you're feeling it, dont when you aren't👍

Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
Hey! I do in fact remember you 🙂