• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

bp74777

Aug 25, 2023
I just placed my order for 50g of SN with express shipping . It should arrive by February 4. All I know is that I'm supposed to mix about 15g with water and drink it. I don't have any antiemetics or anything. Is there anything else I should know? I'm really just going to go for it as soon as it arrives.

dinosavr

dinosavr

take me to the rooftop 🌃
Dec 14, 2023
Please read whole SN guide. There is a lot of information it's better to know to avoid any kind of problems during your attempt

S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
I just placed my order for 50g of SN with express shipping . It should arrive by February 4. All I know is that I'm supposed to mix about 15g with water and drink it. I don't have any antiemetics or anything. Is there anything else I should know? I'm really just going to go for it as soon as it arrives.
I think the recommended minimum is 20g

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
You've ordered and paid for something you haven't done any research on?

If I were you id read every detail possible you can find on it mate. If you're lucky enough to receive the order 👍🏻

Reactions: breezeboy
S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024
Without anti-emetics its possible you would throw up the SN

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
To be fair, it's common for people to throw up anyway (and often die anyway).

Reactions: sewycidial