• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

peacetime

Student
Dec 27, 2022
Put in my order through IC, I live in Finland. Does anyone know if it will come in? How's shipping to Europe in general?
I feel really good right now because I "know" or at least feel like soon I will have it in my closet and can use it when I need to. I previously ordered SN from another source and it never arrived, so I'm pretty scared at the same time that it's not going to come and to be honest I don't know what I can do then. I'm too much of a pussy for the other methods, quite frankly, and I really, really, really feel like I have to have an exit method. Only then can I live "one day at a time" which I might as well do for some time before ending it all.

After being depressed and suicidal for years with no realistic method that would work for me, I think I will feel superhuman having an exit. I feel like it will allow me to do whatever the fuck I want to do, since I can just "bounce" when I need to; it's what I want to do in general anyway. *Not that I'm going to do anything bad or evil by the way.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I don't really know the answer to the question, but yes those who have SN right now are certainly very fortunate. I think that just having the option of a reliable way to free ourselves from this existence can be a massive relief as we won't feel as trapped here anymore. If I had a reliable poison I would be long gone at this point, but anyway good luck and I hope that you find what you wish for.

P

peacetime

Student
Dec 27, 2022
I don't really know the answer to the question, but yes those who have SN right now are certainly very fortunate. I think that just having the option of a reliable way to free ourselves from this existence can be a massive relief as we won't feel as trapped here anymore. If I had a reliable poison I would be long gone at this point, but anyway good luck and I hope that you find what you wish for.
Well, SN seems both reliable and available enough

P

pained_soul

Jan 2, 2023
@peacetime hope you receive it soon! Having it there will help, I feel that way too. I've also ordered from IC but haven't had tracking yet, did you get any tracking or confirmation of your I.D so far?

P

peacetime

Student
Dec 27, 2022
@peacetime hope you receive it soon! Having it there will help, I feel that way too. I've also ordered from IC but haven't had tracking yet, did you get any tracking or confirmation of your I.D so far?
I have not got any response yet

P

pained_soul

Jan 2, 2023
Maybe we can keep each other up to date when we do? May ease some anxiety/worry. I'm not far from Finland. From what I've read people seem pleased with their service.

Reactions: peacetime
F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
The source and courier is very reliable. Mine was sent to a country in Europe where tracking was not available (so in theory the seller could scam and claim it was lost in the post). It got here within 3 weeks despite Xmas. I would not worry about it.

P

peacetime

Student
Dec 27, 2022
Maybe we can keep each other up to date when we do? May ease some anxiety/worry. I'm not far from Finland. From what I've read people seem pleased with their service.
Well, I just got my tracking number at least.

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Put in my order through IC, I live in Finland. Does anyone know if it will come in? How's shipping to Europe in general?
I feel really good right now because I "know" or at least feel like soon I will have it in my closet and can use it when I need to. I previously ordered SN from another source and it never arrived, so I'm pretty scared at the same time that it's not going to come and to be honest I don't know what I can do then. I'm too much of a pussy for the other methods, quite frankly, and I really, really, really feel like I have to have an exit method. Only then can I live "one day at a time" which I might as well do for some time before ending it all.

After being depressed and suicidal for years with no realistic method that would work for me, I think I will feel superhuman having an exit. I feel like it will allow me to do whatever the fuck I want to do, since I can just "bounce" when I need to; it's what I want to do in general anyway. *Not that I'm going to do anything bad or evil by the way.
I live in Norway, got IC SN during the fall and got through customs just fine. When I got it I felt a lot of peace and relief.

Reactions: pained_soul
Elidibus

Elidibus

Riding home
Mar 27, 2023
Can someone PM me the link for IC, please?

Yahwa

Yahwa

씨발년
Mar 28, 2023
Can someone please PM me the link for IC? Thank you 💜

uudz

uudz

Mar 27, 2023
which sn did you take?
for industrial purpose? Or for lab purpose?

themethod

themethod

A walking contradiction full of wasted potential!
Mar 27, 2023
Not sure if my account allows PM's yet but if so can someone help with the IC source... dont worry im not taking this lightly, i just need to have things set in place for when the time comes so I get this right first time. Thanks in advance...

N

nettle

Mar 28, 2023
Can someone send me a link to IC please? Thank you