• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

extaz

Oct 12, 2018
I'm a little scared to be honest but I ordered all I needed on eBay and it will take max two weeks to arrive and wasn't that expensive. Plus I have some Benzo ready as well. I'm sort of a spiritual person and believe that there could be an afterlife but I'm under the assumption that this life is partly voluntary and that there is no punishment or regression in spiritual essence. I really despise this world and I'm sure I will be in a better place soon. I know it will devastate my family but it's truly my choice and they will perhaps later realise that this wasn't my place to be in. I will not rush this but I think I will be gone before December.

I will probably get some weed this month cause I miss it and it is perhaps one of my few joys in life.

I messed up everything and realised I don't have the mental capacity for this life. Though I've been blessed with a lot, supporting family, smart good looks I just created this mental hell that makes me despise people(not you guys we all share our struggles). But this world is truly unfair human self-consciousness was a giant misstep in evolution.

I'll keep you updated!