• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
What happens if customs intercepts it? Do they contact you? Are you at any legal or police-related risk?
Where I live, they would take the product for themselves and sell elsewhere. This country is rotten to its core.

Good luck, Tiredman. Wishing you peace.

G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
I've cancelled my order I realised that no matter what even with anti sickness pills that I'm not going to be able to swallow it!! Preferred choice now is the Peaceful charcoal method , first choice would be train at 200mph but I'm scared I'll be hit at the front and be sucked underneath and feel the hot metal scraping across my body - until someone is selling the powered form of N which is which Dignitas use and mix it up with a nice drink which means still bitter but more bearable than the liquid form

M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
Peaceful charcoal method?
why dont you think charcoal would be peaceful ? everywhere you read this seems tp be the most calming of deaths the only hard part is waiting to die but then again if you drink nembutal you still have a 30 minute window

Reactions: dano6533