• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

axab43

Mar 10, 2024
I have posted on here before and found it comforting when I did. I'm 61, have a few friends/failed abusive relationships, all my family have died. Have become self isolated a lot, due to all the trauma. Never felt alone before but do now, have chronic insomnia and losing my hair, both of which I'm finding really stressful, and my doctor thinks are a result of trauma. Mental health professionals don't know what to do with me (feels like I'm failing at that too.)

I've posted I'm a Christian before. Most Christians would think I should be anti suicide but I'm not. Sometimes life just happens. I'm stuck, in horrible emotional pain.. the people who knew me best and could understand me best have all died. I keep thinking about the place in Switzerland where they give patients drugs to give them a peaceful exit from this world. It seems so unfair those in terrible emotional or physical pain can't have those. Instead we have to try really scary and horrible suicide efforts that very often don't work (or maybe I haven't got the guts for.) I've taken an overdose before, just wound up really ill in hospital and worse off then I was before. I want a way out that is quiet, peaceful and guaranteed. As a Christian, I believe in heaven anyway so am not scared of what happens after death. (Yes, my faith should help with my emotional pain but too much trauma has happened in my life. I can't cope with it all any more.. They should give adults the choice of exit drugs, not dictate no-one can have them ... (especially those who are getting older who know their own mind and have experienced a lot anyway.)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find peace eventually, it really sounds like you've suffered a lot.

A

axab43

Mar 10, 2024
I hope you find peace eventually, it really sounds like you've suffered a lot.
thank you for replying. I have suffered a lot as most people have on here, and sometimes it is too much. But so hard to do anything about it. So unfair.