C

chloramine

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2022
I'm so tired and done and I don't want to be alive but I can't die yet and I'm just. Everything. None of this is new or novel or anything. Sometimes I just need to say it out loud in some way and this is the only place where I'm allowed to.

Personally I can function because I don't matter and by being disconnected so I don't even have to really feel it fully most of the time but I'm still just. Exhausted. I want so badly to be done. There's this knot in my chest that feels like it would maybe loosen if I could just somehow express it properly but I can't.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, yyytry, LaVieEnRose and 3 others
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Best way to express emotions is either writing music or painting, try one of those and see if that knot feeling can be removed, I hope things get better for you

• Hugs
Reactions: chloramine and Huntfish34
C

chloramine

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2022
Best way to express emotions is either writing music or painting, try one of those and see if that knot feeling can be removed, I hope things get better for you

Thanks. Sometimes something like music or poetry (writing or listening to) can ease it yeah. It never goes away completely and comes back to what it was before but even that little break can be nice.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Thanks. Sometimes something like music or poetry (writing or listening to) can ease it yeah. It never goes away completely and comes back to what it was before but even that little break can be nice.
Yeah, the break is always nice

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I'm sorry. I feel the same except I'm angling to die in the near future. I know there's little to be done or said that can soothe the anguish. I think you do matter, though.

Reactions: chloramine
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so tiring feeling trapped here when you just wish to be gone, existing here undeniably is so dreadful, it's really understandable wishing for freedom from everything, to me death is the only relief.

Reactions: chloramine