• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EpistemicSloth

EpistemicSloth

Sep 13, 2021
I'm tired of being miserable. And being a failure in life. Just constant suffering. I want it all to stop. But I don't know if I will be able to do anything about it. Too afraid of dying even though that would be best for me. Guess I'll just suffer for the rest of my life and hopefully I somehow die before old age. I've suffered enough already. Tried all the meds and therapy. Tried for over a decade. I'm tired man

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of being trapped here and I just hate the fact how finally leaving this world is something that is so difficult for us. It really would be ideal if the option was there for us to just never wake again, but sadly that's not the reality. I do find it horrific the thought of existing until old age, I certainly view that as being something to be avoided, but anyway I wish you the best of luck.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
So sorry you feel like this! I wish I could do or say something to give you some spirit, give you some relief. At least it's possible things might change. Sometimes it does just take a painfully long time. Just don't see yourself as a failure though, you've made it this far, that's a success story just by itself. I'm sure you have some achievements to speak of. Try not to let negative black or white all or nothing thinking beat you down. I hope your life won't be just suffering. Cling to things you can get any satisfaction out of at all, and try thinking out the box for new interests. I hope you find peace whatever you do. Sorry you're here my friend ❤️

ilovecats

ilovecats

Empty Husk
Feb 1, 2023
From my own experience I can say that this feeling won't last forever. Try doing something productive. Read a book, go for a walk, go to gym (it actually saved my life) and make small changes day by day. Doing something productive helps with these feelings. You might think that you are "inferior", but remember that everyone has
a starting point, no matter how low you are and that we evolve and adapt under pressure, so try seeing your situation as a "test". Strong people undergo hard times.

Last edited: