• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Vivacious_Vee

Vivacious_Vee

Jun 17, 2023
So cut up a sheet, and plated it, then tied two ends and then platted that so no chance of that breaking!!! Might put a sock where my neck will be and add the vasaline to it. Perfect and comfortable, I dont want any BS, this has to be perfect, pissed off that cant send email to police and such, so my drama will have to wait for another time... Fuck.... Wanted the exit to be perfect, oh well...
20230619 220223 a 20230619 220230 s 20230619 221152 t 20230619 224029

I will be on the bus soon, so happy, thankyou all for being so lush to me, my heart thanks you. This is everything not sure how to do this, as never done it before.... I am feeling happy, have not felt this happy in so long, kind of feel like Neo, who is about the reach for his pill.... I truly feel my life is about to being when this most beloved shell and my energy will leave it and go off into the either....Path next to house, have made sure they cant get in and getting over is gonna have to be slow. Pic of back door, with signs saying DNR, then the roses on the steps, I like that touch, now what do I do next!!! Best get back reading!! There you can see my rope I made, it hangs down the door, but I have a metal bed frame to attach it to, then no one will be able to open bathroom door, as my body will be on it in the frame.... so them pulling it will pull my lifeless corpse!! I feel no remorse at all, I am so happy right now, there are 48 mins left for today, and I am thinking mybe this might be in a few hours ,so not right now, I need to make sure I know what I am doing.... There I was yesterday, thinking I would come across a drink or tablet to take, like neo and just boom go, but no, now I have my rope made I am doing to do this. I still have a few hours to sort, so if you know anything where I can find the perfect info, ta, have seen the pics on mega post, but I need to know more... Sorry for sounding silly xx

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Broccoli eater, imissmykitten, corazon and 3 others
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
So cut up a sheet, and plated it, then tied two ends and then platted that so no chance of that breaking!!! Might put a sock where my neck will be and add the vasaline to it. Perfect and comfortable, I dont want any BS, this has to be perfect, pissed off that cant send email to police and such, so my drama will have to wait for another time... Fuck.... Wanted the exit to be perfect, oh well...
View attachment 114657aView attachment 114658s View attachment 114660tView attachment 114661

I will be on the bus soon, so happy, thankyou all for being so lush to me, my heart thanks you. This is everything not sure how to do this, as never done it before.... I am feeling happy, have not felt this happy in so long, kind of feel like Neo, who is about the reach for his pill.... I truly feel my life is about to being when this most beloved shell and my energy will leave it and go off into the either....Path next to house, have made sure they cant get in and getting over is gonna have to be slow. Pic of back door, with signs saying DNR, then the roses on the steps, I like that touch, now what do I do next!!! Best get back reading!! There you can see my rope I made, it hangs down the door, but I have a metal bed frame to attach it to, then no one will be able to open bathroom door, as my body will be on it in the frame.... so them pulling it will pull my lifeless corpse!! I feel no remorse at all, I am so happy right now, there are 48 mins left for today, and I am thinking mybe this might be in a few hours ,so not right now, I need to make sure I know what I am doing.... There I was yesterday, thinking I would come across a drink or tablet to take, like neo and just boom go, but no, now I have my rope made I am doing to do this. I still have a few hours to sort, so if you know anything where I can find the perfect info, ta, have seen the pics on mega post, but I need to know more... Sorry for sounding silly xx
Hi

Did you check everything? Can the rope hold your weight?

Hope you find peace

• Hugs
Reactions: Vivacious_Vee
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I hope you find peace, may god or whoever, will welcome you home with open arms like a mother to a child, god speed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Broccoli eater and Vivacious_Vee
F

Fox of June

Jun 12, 2023
Be at peace, V_V.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you would feel so relieved to be leaving, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.

• Love
Vivacious_Vee

Vivacious_Vee

Jun 17, 2023
Hi

Did you check everything? Can the rope hold your weight?

Hope you find peace
Hi beautiful entity, the rope is perfect and will work, I just need to make sure I know what to do, as no idea, running blind here!! No idea! but I feel so happy, knowing the tinitus will stop and the emptiness I fee inside will vanish, knowing I wont be walking outside and think, do they know them, where they one of the ones in the room, as there are at least 2 in the room at any one time when someone is under GA.

Why am I doing this, because I have to find peace and this feels so right for me, thank you all. x
I have found peace now, so I know this will happen, I love you all thank you... Going upstairs as oon as I know what I am doing.... Best read some more posts...

• Hugs
Reactions: Vizzy
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
View attachment 114657aView attachment 114658s View attachment 114660tView attachment 114661

I like your DNR signs, lovely touch to them, artistic definetly

However i am deeply sorry that it has come to this ): I hope you have thought about this very carefully because this cannot be reversed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Broccoli eater and Vivacious_Vee
Vivacious_Vee

Vivacious_Vee

Jun 17, 2023
I hope you find peace, may god or whoever, will welcome you home with open arms like a mother to a child, god speed.
So happy right now, thank you, I am looking forward to that hug, I need it so bad..... the bus is waiting, I just need to find all the info to make this right, so there are no miss haps.... Hounds have been to toilet and fed, so that is good. Letters on side, have put DNR all over the house, now to go upstairs. xxxx
I like your DNR signs, lovely touch to them, artistic definetly

However i am deeply sorry that it has come to this ): I hope you have thought about this very carefully because this cannot be reversed.
I love this, thank you, yes I have. there is also no way to get my body shape back after those raped me under general anaesthetic, there is no way they are going to be held accountable, because the system is fucked up, BUT I can do this, this is the only happiness I have had in 9 months, I dont feel angry or want to hurt anyone (not that I would of course) I just know I will feel peace and be away from those who have done this to me... I dont want it reversed, I want to leave... BUT I do nto want to come back and be brain dead, so will have to make sure there is no way anyone can get in, think ihave that done, just need to read this site some more and know what to do xx Thank you xx
I understand why you would feel so relieved to be leaving, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.
I have found it now, I truly believe that this is the moment I have been waiting for, this moment now, going to shut the back door, I dont even know where the back door is, so will put a bar behind it, then it wont open xx OMFG this is happening xx

Last edited:
Solitudeseeker

Solitudeseeker

Jun 3, 2023

hello vee dear, please pass away in safety and get you peace you're looking for. <3

• Love
Vivacious_Vee

Vivacious_Vee

Jun 17, 2023
Be at peace, V_V.
I will, so excited to catch the bus, this feels so right.... I am going to read up now on what to do, thinking kneeling will be easier and less stress, just got to read up, so please dont think me rude if I dont answer, as I have so enjoyed this page, thank you all so much for being so lovely to me and showing me that I am strong and I am not to blame, I have found all this out today, thank you alll xx Thank you xx

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Hi beautiful entity, the rope is perfect and will work, I just need to make sure I know what to do, as no idea, running blind here!! No idea! but I feel so happy, knowing the tinitus will stop and the emptiness I fee inside will vanish, knowing I wont be walking outside and think, do they know them, where they one of the ones in the room, as there are at least 2 in the room at any one time when someone is under GA.

Why am I doing this, because I have to find peace and this feels so right for me, thank you all. x
I have found peace now, so I know this will happen, I love you all thank you... Going upstairs as oon as I know what I am doing.... Best read some more posts...
You are kind, I am doing my ctb in 3-4 hours

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: corazon and Vivacious_Vee
Vivacious_Vee

Vivacious_Vee

Jun 17, 2023
You are kind, I am doing my ctb in 3-4 hours
I'll demand my bus drives slow and blow kisses out the window!! right now I need to find out what to do, if you have a link feel free to share, thank you, I feel so happy right now, not had this feeling in nearly a year, I just fee free, from all the BS from the police and them not bothering to arrest my rapists, when they have all their fucking details, but you know what, I am going to be free, so I am letting go now.... wow, thank you all....

• Love
Reactions: Broccoli eater and Vizzy
A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
Unless you have some sort of medical notice they will try to resuscitate you.

• Love
Reactions: rationaltake and Vivacious_Vee
Vivacious_Vee

Vivacious_Vee

Jun 17, 2023
Unless you have some sort of medical notice they will try to resuscitate you.
They got to try and get it first, I have a metal bed frame, and I will be tied to that too, so if they open the door, my body will be attched... I have thought this through.... xx

ChromeCake

ChromeCake

Mar 26, 2023

Tinnitus is the reason I am here to. Can you elaborate on what your experience is like with it? Is it your primary reason for wanting to CTB?

• Love
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
You really didn't waste any time, did you? I hope you'll blast somewhere, the names before you go. I know cops said not to, but for legal reasons, and if you go, who're they gonna sue?
Godspeed on your exit.

• Yay!
Vivacious_Vee

Vivacious_Vee

Jun 17, 2023
Tinnitus is the reason I am here to. Can you elaborate on what your experience is like with it? Is it your primary reason for wanting to CTB?
No, it was being raped under general anaesthetic last year for an eye lens replacement, that fucked me up, tinnitus is worse since last year, but there you go, for me it is the fact that hospital is still employing my rapists and I can not move forward xx

J

JustWantOut500

Feb 15, 2023

Best of luck to you. Partial is extremely hard to do, I've had multiple failed attempts. So just be careful with the signs and everything, you don't wanna wind up failing and having people find that stuff. I also recommend drinking if you're able to, it helps with the SI.

I hope you have better luck with this method than I did and hope you find peace. So sorry that it came to this for you. Hopefully I'll be seeing you on the other side soon.

Vivacious_Vee

Vivacious_Vee

Jun 17, 2023
You really didn't waste any time, did you? I hope you'll blast somewhere, the names before you go. I know cops said not to, but for legal reasons, and if you go, who're they gonna sue?
Godspeed on your exit.
I am in the bathroom now, how do I make a slipknot, someone sent a link but it is gone, cant find it, ffs phahahaha....
No, I feel so happy now, and I have to do this, I want out, I want to be free of all of it, those bastards will be but first I need to make the noose, I could share my youtube? Let me make this slipknot and no at 52 time is not something I have xx Also bills have amounted up, and I can not afford to live im the family home of 15 years as I am poor now with no job, have just trainned as a PT, done a business course too, start a new job next week, in a Bristol gym. Anyway slipkont... Where to make one, hounds are safe, and I am locked in my own home....

Vivacious_Vee

Vivacious_Vee

Jun 17, 2023
Best of luck to you. Partial is extremely hard to do, I've had multiple failed attempts. So just be careful with the signs and everything, you don't wanna wind up failing and having people find that stuff. I also recommend drinking if you're able to, it helps with the SI.

I hope you have better luck with this method than I did and hope you find peace. So sorry that it came to this for you. Hopefully I'll be seeing you on the other side soon.
I will be waiting for you, this will work, I know it will... I have wrote on the walls and left loads of messages around the house, so I am good xx JUst need a slipknot xx thank you, I will be in my bus very soon xx

Reactions: JustWantOut500
corazon

corazon

"a heart's a heavy burden"
Mar 30, 2023
You are a kind soul. You don't deserve what happened to you and neither does anyone else. My heart goes out to you Vee. You are very brave. I'll be thinking of you ❤️

• Hugs
Vivacious_Vee

Vivacious_Vee

Jun 17, 2023
You are a kind soul. You don't deserve what happened to you and neither does anyone else. My heart goes out to you Vee. You are very brave. I'll be thinking of you ❤️
Please think of me with a smile... I am going now, thank you so much, it is ready, lets home it works, I just knee forward slightly and then boom, xx I hope.... Will make one more post xx Then I am going home xx

• Love
Reactions: Aisley and corazon
R

Readytogo246

Student
Jun 4, 2023
Sounds like you are ready. Bountiful Blessings for a smooth transition.

• Love
R

Readytogo246

Student
Jun 4, 2023
Sending prayers for success and a smooth journey. You are beautiful and your passing will be beautiful too.

• Love
Vivacious_Vee

Vivacious_Vee

Jun 17, 2023
Sending prayers for success and a smooth journey. You are beautiful and your passing will be beautiful too.
As are you, thank you so much, but I am doing someting wrong??? Nearly had it could feel the pulse in my neck, but no, now my kneck is red and I dotn think I can talk very well, it bloody hurts and ideas .. What am I doing wrong? I was kneeling forward.... and could feel the pulse in my kneck... Anh ideas???

ditsyking

ditsyking

Jun 1, 2023
Hi people, is polyprophylene good for hanging?