fuckthis

fuckthis

I've made up my mind.
Sep 23, 2018
Why the hell does everything I decide to do never go to plan? Why is every god damn method out of reach for me. I can't even SN without the primperan being delivered to my local post office and not my house. I literally chose to SN because I am a recluse, and spend all my time in my bedroom. I stay inside so much that it would literally be really weird if I were to just tell my parents I were leaving the house to go to the post office. I've never even been to a post office before, that's how out-of-touch I am. Do you need I.D? How does it even work? I can't even leave my house because of my anxiety, I struggle to even look up off the ground. Why am I like this. I hate myself so much, I hate my dad.

Why can't we be entitled to our own death, why does society look down on it and people prevent us from wanting to choose our own fate?! It is so annoying. Something should just be created where if you swallow it you would just die instantly without any pain, and it should be accessible to everyone! I didn't choose to go into this world, I didn't want to be created!

Seriously considering jumping, how high do I have to be to guarrantee death? I don't care how gruesome it is anymore, I'll decapitate my f*****g head off if I have too. God I hate this so much...

Reactions: deadalready, Red star, Lizzie S. and 5 others
ctoan

ctoan

Arcanist
Sep 30, 2018
fly me in for a couple of g's and ill go for you to the post office

you can trust me i wont drink it myself

anigif_enhanced-4259-1402410964-28.gif

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
If you do jump make sure its 250 feet or higher.

I agree with you. I didnt choose this life either, so why should i be forced to live it?

Fuck this life.

Reactions: Schopenhauer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Virgo and 1 other person
Kogoruhn

Kogoruhn

Student
May 20, 2018
I relate. I feel like i'm trapped. I live with my family and stay almost all the day in the house to the point it can be seen as weird by my family to leave it. This has affected my choice for a suicide method (ill go with hanging). I even had to invent an excuse for going to buy a rope. Dont know still where i will ctb

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and fuckthis
fuckthis

fuckthis

I've made up my mind.
Sep 23, 2018
I relate. I feel like i'm trapped. I live with my family and stay almost all the day in the house to the point it can be seen as weird by my family to leave it. This has affected my choice for a suicide method (ill go with hanging). I even had to invent an excuse for going to buy a rope. Dont know still where i will ctb
Fuck man, it is crazy. My parents don't even know any of this, and they don't even know that they're in the way preventing me from doing half of the methods lol

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Kogoruhn
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018

Ill be choosing the SN method. Have you considered that?

If you do hang make sure the support will hold your weight.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kogoruhn and lv-gras
Kogoruhn

Kogoruhn

Student
May 20, 2018
Ill be choosing the SN method. Have you considered that?

If you do hang make sure the support will hold your weight.

I considered the method but abandoned it because i couldn't obtain SN where i live.
My plan is to hang from the tree in my house when everybody is asleep, but im waiting to see if i find another alternative (dont want my family to see my body)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Aesthler

Aesthler

Death is the only God who comes when you call
Sep 25, 2018
I feel trapped by my dog who gets into so much trouble and needs so much exercise and mental stimulation just to make it through the day. I don't have the energy to keep up with her, I even attempted to rehome her but the person didn't want her, so I had to pick her back up and bring her home. I kennel her for a few hours during the day just to get some peace of mind, but she can't handle being in there all the time. Even if I had a job she'd be a huge stress, and now I feel like I'll never get rid of her. I guess once I'm gone she will just end up at a shelter or something.

Reactions: stellabelle and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
I feel trapped by my dog who gets into so much trouble and needs so much exercise and mental stimulation just to make it through the day. I don't have the energy to keep up with her, I even attempted to rehome her but the person didn't want her, so I had to pick her back up and bring her home. I kennel her for a few hours during the day just to get some peace of mind, but she can't handle being in there all the time. Even if I had a job she'd be a huge stress, and now I feel like I'll never get rid of her. I guess once I'm gone she will just end up at a shelter or something.
didn't you expect this to happen beforehand?

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Why wouldn't they deliver the primperin at the mail box? It's a very small package like a letter, that's how I got it, I'm not in the UK though.