junko

junko

carving my name in the grave again
Mar 16, 2023
And then got yelled at by my sister for not telling them I was suicidal, even though she has absolutely no idea what I'd be in for if I'd said I was. I've been forced into mental facilities before. She hasn't. I'm just lucky that my current state doesn't do that anymore.

Any advice on where to go from here? How do I not curse out the person who called it in?

(Because they told me who called for it, and she can literally eat shit. She's the reason I'm as fucked up as I am right now.)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, pole, Gonnerr and 3 others
dreamingofrest

dreamingofrest

so, so tired
Nov 7, 2023
I'm sorry things are so rough with your sister. That must be really hard. Mine's probably the only person I really trust so I don't want to even imagine what it'd be like to have a bad relationship with her.
Do you think she's just upset because she's genuinely worried about you? If that's the case maybe focusing on that would make it easier to not yell at her.

junko

junko

carving my name in the grave again
Mar 16, 2023
I'm sorry things are so rough with your sister. That must be really hard. Mine's probably the only person I really trust so I don't want to even imagine what it'd be like to have a bad relationship with her.
Do you think she's just upset because she's genuinely worried about you? If that's the case maybe focusing on that would make it easier to not yell at her.
I'm not the one yelling at her, she's the one yelling at me. The person who requested the welfare check isn't my sister -- I'm sorry for the confusion.

My sister only worries about me when I'm pushed to my limits. Otherwise, she has no issue being the one who pushes me there. She blames me for everything and then gets stressed when she realizes that I take that shit to heart and am hurt by it.

• Hugs
Reactions: zeldalover
dreamingofrest

dreamingofrest

so, so tired
Nov 7, 2023
I'm not the one yelling at her, she's the one yelling at me. The person who requested the welfare check isn't my sister -- I'm sorry for the confusion.

My sister only worries about me when I'm pushed to my limits. Otherwise, she has no issue being the one who pushes me there. She blames me for everything and then gets stressed when she realizes that I take that shit to heart and am hurt by it.
Ahh okay I thought your sister requested the welfare check and was the one you wanted to not curse out.
Yeah, it sucks when people can't see that they're the ones causing you pain and make you feel guilty for being hurt by it.
I hope maybe you do have someone that's a bit more caring, or that you'll be able to find that at some point if you don't now.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I'm sorry. I've had people sic something like that on me. It sucks.