Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I thought it would help and it did to an extent, but there is a small part of me that still wants to ctb. Main reasons are brain fog and college. College is really stressing me out and I'd love to quit, but can't as I only have 2 months left and would feel like a failure if I did, plus it'd be a waste of money too

• Hugs
Reactions: coma-baby, clownangel, Final Escape and 2 others
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Jeez... two months in the whole scheme of things is nothing really, like the blink of an eye. Although, I know when you're stressed it probably feels like an eternity.

Are meds causing the fog?

Reactions: Coolchicka, Sweet emotion and GarbagelifeNohope
LuzurPhagget

LuzurPhagget

Experienced
Sep 15, 2019
Oh, you were recently institutionalized? How long were you there for? And were you honest about still feeling suicidal when you were discharged?
I actually was jn one a year ago. To be honest, if I truly wanted to save myself this time, I'd probably have to go back again. Don't think I will though.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Jeez... two months in the whole scheme of things is nothing really, like the blink of an eye. Although, I know when you're stressed it probably feels like an eternity.

Are meds causing the fog?
When I was on Abilify Maintenna, it caused it, but I'm off it now and I still have brain fog
Oh, you were recently institutionalized? How long were you there for? And were you honest about still feeling suicidal when you were discharged?
I actually was jn one a year ago. To be honest, if I truly wanted to save myself this time, I'd probably have to go back again. Don't think I will though.
I was there for 10 days and I was mostly honest

Reactions: LuzurPhagget
E

Edward Smith

Oct 12, 2019
I thought it would help and it did to an extent, but there is a small part of me that still wants to ctb. Main reasons are brain fog and college. College is really stressing me out and I'd love to quit, but can't as I only have 2 months left and would feel like a failure if I did, plus it'd be a waste of money too
If I were you I'd try to finish college, perhaps not right now but take a break perhaps and finish. If your do close to finishing then finish and take it from there.

Reactions: Lethe
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
If you only have two months left then go for it! It something to be proud of. I understand it's stressing you out but if you're going to be out in two months please don't kill yourself over it. If that is one of your only problems it's going to be over very soon. And the brain fog, that may go away once the meds get out of your system. So if you think about it you have a lot to look forward to. Is there a really deep underlying reason why you want to die?

Last edited:
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
It's been a couple of months now
Shit. Well, it seems like that's more than enough time, but I'm no neurologist. Sorry you're going thru this.

Reactions: Squiddy
mk47

mk47

Sep 29, 2019
This isn't something to kill yourself over tbh. It would be an irrational suicide.

Reactions: Sweet emotion
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
I think that if i ever got locked up whether on a psych ward or on a regular prison that would give all the courage to do it once and for all.
Ain't enough SI to keep me frpm killing myself after having my liberty restricted.

L

lofistos345

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
I also want to ctb because of my mental illness
What's your meds regime and your mental illness? Brain fog is terrible! Having the same problem here. Can't deal with it anymore. I love psych wards, I usually ask them to give me an injection to put me down. It helps.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
What's your meds regime and your mental illness? Brain fog is terrible! Having the same problem here. Can't deal with it anymore. I love psych wards, I usually ask them to give me an injection to put me down. It helps.
My mental illness is bipolar, anxiety and BPD and the meds I take are Invega Sustenna, Trileptal, Naltrexone, Wellbutrin, Vistaril and Trazadone