avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Hopefully my SN arrives soon, i just can't wait. Fuck, it all is coming to an end.
I'm so restless, Hopefully the customs and wellness checks don't fuck up everything.

Just finishes writing my suicide note, but i don't think i were cabable of explaining my thoughts fully so a quick question for the moderation/admin team:
When i finally CTB, is it possible to just cross my SaSu accounts name but with still have my profile and prior postings viewable to my family members.
I haven't communicated with them in over a year so this page would give me an extra insight to my thoughts and what kind of person i really am

Don't worry, They aren't the kind of people to go mad and start blaming this site and trying to take it down, i just want to give them some kind of closure.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ger3172, Iamtired, lucyna and 8 others
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Good luck. The waiting is always the worst part because the thoughts become very chaotic. I hope you manage to complete your plan

• Love
Reactions: avaruus
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To answer the question the posts will still remain even if the name is crossed out. But anyway I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I understand why you'd be looking forward to being free from this existence.

• Love
D

Deleted member 65988

Hopefully my SN arrives soon, i just can't wait. Fuck, it all is coming to an end.
I'm so restless, Hopefully the customs and wellness checks don't fuck up everything.
I wish you the best with everything and even if we didn't interact all that much, I'm glad that you were here and shared much that people can learn from. I've already got my sn ready to go, just waiting to catch the bus now.

• Love
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
i find writing a suicide note realy hard to do personally, so congratulations. I hope u will find peace, goodluck

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
i find writing a suicide note realy hard to do personally, so congratulations. I hope u will find peace, goodluck
No it was really hard for me too i couldn't see through my tears when writing. I really rarely cry, but it's something about saying lasts goodbyes for ever, thats just so heart wrenching. <3

haibane renmei is a good anime btw, you've got a good taste :)

Reactions: haibane and Deleted member 65988