I hope you found peace.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
M

MAA Ke pass

Student
Jan 6, 2021
1 min ago
Ohhh my friend I m late; we talk many times with each other on pm; u became my so close friend on this forum. Now i m regret that why I did not contact you since last 3 days; now I m wordless to tell my feelings; hope u found peace and see you on other side

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Regen, Fthis, UterEntonaur and 5 others
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Hope you are in peace.

• Love
P

Prosthetics

Matefeedkillrepeat
Jan 11, 2021
Safe travels

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Defenestration
suffocatingseraphim

suffocatingseraphim

⸙𖦹killing the self as to protect it from harm𖦹⸙
Feb 6, 2020
I don't know if you'll be able to see this now Leo, but I'm wishing you safety, love, and peace on your journey.

I hope you are not in pain anymore and that you find what your soul needs.

Rest in tranquility, my friend. Know that we love you.

• Love
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
You sweet child. I pray for your peace.

• Love
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Sorry I missed you. I hope you have found peace.:heart::hug::heart::hug:

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
I think most of them is because of anxiety and panic attack
Or 45 min 30mg meto not enought...not time to act...
Must take morning and yesterday ( Stan regime)

RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
Rest In Peace you beautiful soul, may we see eachothter soon

• Love
Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020
Leo are u still with us? :'(

• Aww..
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
I hope you have found your peace, friend, and I hope you weren't suffering.....
Every time I read somebody's "goodbye"post, it breaks my heart and makes me cry..... Fuck, I wish no one had to go through this.....

Godspeed.....

• Hugs
Reactions: Regen and not-2-b-the-answer
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
Safe flight

• Love
calssilva

calssilva

Student
Dec 16, 2020
Please, talk to us, I'm really worried about you

• Hugs
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
He vomited 6 times? Even after taking meto? That's a lot. Can't imagine that was a peaceful way out. I have no clue how he even passed away (if he did) after puking that amount of SN up. I bet a lot of you are saying, God, I hope I don't have to endure that much sickness after consuming the substance? Safe travels anyway!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
He vomited 6 times? Even after taking meto? That's a lot. Can't imagine that was a peaceful way out. I have no clue how he even passed away (if he did) after puking that amount of SN up. I bet a lot of you are saying, God, I hope I don't have to endure that much sickness after consuming the substance? Safe travels anyway!
This is why I feel slightly confused about people saying SN is the most peaceful method because I've seen several times about the nausea and vomiting despite taking medication to prevent it.. that's why I would rather burning charcoal briquettes and let the carbon monoxide put me to sleep and take me

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
This is why I feel slightly confused about people saying SN is the most peaceful method because I've seen several times about the nausea and vomiting despite taking medication to prevent it.. that's why I would rather burning charcoal briquettes and let the carbon monoxide put me to sleep and take me
Yeah, true. My method of termination was going to be drinking SN but I think I will be exploring alternatives as well.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and hfdepression30
B

Bamman

Can’t go back, why go forward?
Mar 31, 2021
Makes you wonder if people choke on their sick and that might kill them? I have wondered that with this method as you go unconscious and you then vomit, I don't know.

Either way this is pretty sad. I wish none of us had to ctb and could have the life we wanted. Just hope the peace they wanted can be found. RIP buddy...

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, hfdepression30 and Lost Magic
hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
Makes you wonder if people choke on their sick and that might kill them? I have wondered that with this method as you go unconscious and you then vomit, I don't know.

Either way this is pretty sad. I wish none of us had to ctb and could have the life we wanted. Just hope the peace they wanted can be found. RIP buddy...
It's definitely a possibility! The thought of going through all that does put me off the method because you just never know how people's bodies will react to medication and chemicals. Also, I very much agree.. It's very sad that we're at this stage of our lives where we've given up and consciously want to ctb because there isn't an alternative, or for some people they can't see the alternatives in life..

• Love