Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I was talking to a friend of mine about the subject. And I don't think his opinion is wrong just different. When life had started to get to him he just left. He's backpacking now. Living a free and happy life away from the world basically. And I don't blame him. The world sucks. He even agrees with that. Life's just different for some people I guess. Might as well try out his way. To a degree. I'm not gonna go backpacking just try to be a little bit more free then the way I typically live. It's not like I have any options. I don't even have a chance to request an MRI until August and God knows how long that's going to take.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless, elizabethisworthless and Saed
lunargreenx

lunargreenx

21 year old gay boy
Jun 16, 2020
I was talking to a friend of mine about the subject. And I don't think his opinion is wrong just different. When life had started to get to him he just left. He's backpacking now. Living a free and happy life away from the world basically. And I don't blame him. The world sucks. He even agrees with that. Life's just different for some people I guess. Might as well try out his way. To a degree. I'm not gonna go backpacking just try to be a little bit more free then the way I typically live. It's not like I have any options. I don't even have a chance to request an MRI until August and God knows how long that's going to take.

People always say that running away from your problems won't solve anything. I think that's bullshit. For example, half of my problems are bounded to the place where I live. If I could, I would immediately run away and move to Canada or San Francisco and never come back.

Why do you want MRI?

Reactions: casctb and Saed
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
An MRI will tell me what's wrong with me. It's a good way to find out the different disorders you have. You should Google a depressed brain vs a normal one.

You should move to Canada. Lol that's where I am and we have some really beautiful places

lunargreenx

lunargreenx

21 year old gay boy
Jun 16, 2020
An MRI will tell me what's wrong with me. It's a good way to find out the different disorders you have. You should Google a depressed brain vs a normal one.

You should move to Canada. Lol that's where I am and we have some really beautiful places

Yeah I heard about it. I am sorry you have to wait for so long. In my country we have to wait 6 months for MRI, no kidding.

That was my plan. But I've got no money now. I planned to study at uni in UK, then move to Canada. But Corona destroyed my chance to get qualifications and without them I will not get anywhere, so now I have to ctb.

I

Intheo

Student
Jul 1, 2020
Your friend has the right idea. I went backpacking for a few months and it was the happiest I've ever been. I couldn't believe how happy I felt to wake up every day. Kind of crazy to think that happened.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I could never do that tbh, since I actually want to do things here and my inability to do them is what makes me suicidal. Freedom isn't what I want.

Reactions: crybaby