• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
SiArc

SiArc

sassy and sarcastic-y
Dec 10, 2018
Wasn't sure which prefix to put this under.

It is creeping back to me, that feeling that I have been suppressing trying to become "normal". It isn't working, if anything I have noticed more how fucked up I am, everything I do not have to look forward to or what is keeping me here really isn't all that important in the scheme of things. If I show people exactly how messed up I am, depressed, apathetic, and just a raw open wound that is pretending to be strong I will be committed and lose absolutely everything anyways. It is just me and my pup. No family. Some close friends. A good job that is horrible for my mental health, and that is it. Some crappy health prospects too.

I just tried and unfortunately failed about 3 weeks ago. Only way I failed was because I had my phone too close to me and in my stupor said good bye to my best friend. She called the cops and I had the back door open (for my pup, he had lots of food and water and instructions for him to go to my best friend) so they got in quickly. I don't remember much but I was non-reactive. It was an overdose for those wondering. It was so peaceful. I had the best way.

They did CPR and all that she-bang, I was comatose for a day or two. Convinced the doc it was just an accident and I just wanted to have a break. Wasn't even committed. They just let me go. They really didn't give a fuck.

I got on a new med on top of the one I was taking, went to see a psychiatrist, scheduled therapy, taking time off work. All those proper steps a person who wants to get better would do. I don't want to get better. Friends circled around me and have been keeping an eye on me. Luckily I was a sarcastic dark humored person anyways and I started joking about my depression and attempt. Everything has passed. No more worries from them. Besides, I live alone, they can't watch me all the time.

I don't want to be here. Especially now that I know what passing feels like. Blissfully quiet and peaceful. I don't see a future for me. We all have 5 exit points in life one any one of them we can leave but we have no more than 5. By my calculation the next time I try will be my 5th exit point.

I think I am going to take out a secured loan on my car for as much as I can. Live it up a bit, then go.

Here's the thing. I want to burn my house down with me (hopefully all the way gone by the time the flames reach me. Using night night method). Serves a few purposes.
1. Takes care of a lot of my body.
2. Takes care of my stuff.
3. Kind of Viking-style...except it is a house. (joke)
4. Won't have to worry about haunting this house. I don't want anyone else living here. It is my house.

I have no immediate neighbors, fire department would be here fairly quick ensuring no collateral damage, and no one lives with me. I used to be a deputy (law enforcement) so I am familiar with drive and reactionary times. Plus the neighbor that is closest to me is super nosy and will be sure to call 911 as soon as she sees some good flames.

I have to wait until February though because my best friend's birthday is January 26th and I am helping to plan a HUGE surprise for her. I can't ruin. her favorite holiday or birthday. So February it will be. Which is ironic because that was the month of my first attempt when I was 15.

Ramble over. Thanks for reading if you went all the way through. Just had to get that out.

Reactions: Circles, Feline, Dead Meat and 11 others
Pegasus

Pegasus

Experienced
Dec 15, 2018

It is creeping back to me, that feeling that I have been suppressing trying to become "normal". It isn't working, if anything I have noticed more how fucked up I am, everything I do not have to look forward to or what is keeping me here really isn't all that important in the scheme of things. If I show people exactly how messed up I am, depressed, apathetic, and just a raw open wound that is pretending to be strong I will be committed and lose absolutely everything anyways. It is just me and my pup. No family. Some close friends. A good job that is horrible for my mental health, and that is it. Some crappy health prospects too.

I just tried and unfortunately failed about 3 weeks ago. Only way I failed was because I had my phone too close to me and in my stupor said good bye to my best friend. She called the cops and I had the back door open (for my pup, he had lots of food and water and instructions for him to go to my best friend) so they got in quickly. I don't remember much but I was non-reactive. It was an overdose for those wondering. It was so peaceful. I had the best way.

They did CPR and all that she-bang, I was comatose for a day or two. Convinced the doc it was just an accident and I just wanted to have a break. Wasn't even committed. They just let me go. They really didn't give a fuck.

I got on a new med on top of the one I was taking, went to see a psychiatrist, scheduled therapy, taking time off work. All those proper steps a person who wants to get better would do. I don't want to get better. Friends circled around me and have been keeping an eye on me. Luckily I was a sarcastic dark humored person anyways and I started joking about my depression and attempt. Everything has passed. No more worries from them. Besides, I live alone, they can't watch me all the time.

I don't want to be here. Especially now that I know what passing feels like. Blissfully quiet and peaceful. I don't see a future for me. We all have 5 exit points in life one any one of them we can leave but we have no more than 5. By my calculation the next time I try will be my 5th exit point.

I think I am going to take out a secured loan on my car for as much as I can. Live it up a bit, then go.

Here's the thing. I want to burn my house down with me (hopefully all the way gone by the time the flames reach me. Using night night method). Serves a few purposes.
4. Won't have to worry about haunting this house. I don't want anyone else living here. It is my house.

I have no immediate neighbors, fire department would be here fairly quick ensuring no collateral damage, and no one lives with me. I used to be a deputy (law enforcement) so I am familiar with drive and reactionary times. Plus the neighbor that is closest to me is super nosy and will be sure to call 911 as soon as she sees some good flames.

I have to wait until February though because my best friend's birthday is January 26th and I am helping to plan a HUGE surprise for her. I can't ruin. her favorite holiday or birthday. So February it will be. Which is ironic because that was the month of my first attempt when I was 15.

Ramble over. Thanks for reading if you went all the way through. Just had to get that out.
May I ask what you overdosed on?

Reactions: Circles, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
SiArc

SiArc

sassy and sarcastic-y
Dec 10, 2018
May I ask what you overdosed on?
A very strong sleeping pill, adderall, and celexa. I am sure it was a combo of serotonin syndrome and amphetamine overdose that was doing me in. The sleeping pill just made it all dozy.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and 3 others
Pegasus

Pegasus

Experienced
Dec 15, 2018
A very strong sleeping pill, adderall, and celexa. I am sure it was a combo of serotonin syndrome and amphetamine overdose that was doing me in. The sleeping pill just made it all dozy.
Thanks for replying.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sif and 2 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018

Wow. I had no idea she planned to burn her house down too.

Brave lady, she thought this through.

RIP, and peace.

Reactions: Feline, Dead Meat, Deafsn0w and 8 others
Kdawg2018

Kdawg2018

Still here...
Nov 10, 2018
Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Thank you @Smilla for finding this I'm glad to understand her thinking. Bless her heart and I am so glad she has finally found peace after all her years of suffering. Her life was so painful but now she is free from sadness. Thank you @Kdawg2018 for updates too xx
❤️

Reactions: lost_soul83, Dead Meat, Deafsn0w and 9 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
You found your peace at last.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap, Smilla and 6 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I can't ruin. her favorite holiday or birthday.

That's so incredibly kind of you.

Another advantage of this method is that your family might believe that it was an accident! That might make the pain of losing you easier on them, though it'll still probably be really hard.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Wow. So smart. R.I.P.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap, lemmeeleev and 2 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Reading about the 5 exit points. She was so smart

Reactions: stellabelle, Circles, ReadyasEver and 6 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Reading about the 5 exit points. She was so smart

Totally agree about the five exit points. Absolutely incredibly smart and in-tune lady ❤️

Reactions: Circles, Dead Meat, Deafsn0w and 5 others
L

Lonely_soul_lisburn

Jan 18, 2019
Beautiful soul, I hope you didn't suffer x

Reactions: Circles, Mylifeispointless, Deafsn0w and 3 others
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Hopefully she succeeded this time and is finally at peace.

Reactions: Circles, lemmeeleev, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Bless her beautiful lady. Peace forever ❤️

Reactions: Circles, lemmeeleev, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
D

Deleted member 4993

Bless her she has found peace ❤️

Reactions: lemmeeleev, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dead Meat and 2 others
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019

Well sweetheart, I just wanna say God Bless you. You're free to choose how you live and, imho, how you die. I hope everything works out next time. I wish you peace and love and an end to your suffering.

I didn't read the whole thread before I posted this. I hope to God that she didn't suffer. At least she's now at peace. What a beautiful soul....

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles, lemmeeleev, Smilla and 2 others
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
<bursts out in tears crying>
Thank you, I had been looking for this
Wow. I cannot even describe what I'm feeling right now. This is sad. I hope they're both at peace.

Reactions: Circles, lemmeeleev, Feline and 8 others
Status
Not open for further replies.