• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Tiredofhurting

Feb 26, 2021
i found this site a long time ago. i tried to hang myself a few years ago. i say try because where i put the belt to hold my weight failed and i fell to the ground. i would not say i put the idea to try again out of my head it is always there. i have the ability to do it when ever. i am in america. the last few years iv done a lot to put myself in a spot to be better. my youngest son told me he did not want to see me and there mom just said okay. that honestly killed me inside and i am lost and hurt

• Hugs
Reactions: Demian
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
i am sorry you are going through this time. i hope you find the light in your life soon.

Demian

Demian

Mar 25, 2024
If you have children, stay with them, at least until they grow up. After that, you could reconsider suicide if you're still so ill that you can't bear the pain.

I know your pain must be great, I understand. I'm not taking my life right now because I don't have a safe, painless, quick method that I have the courage to use.

I tried 21 grams of phenobarbital and 3 grams of morphine and I survived because about 10 minutes had passed and I hadn't passed out, so I panicked and called for help (I hate remembering that).

But when you feel alone, make a thread here on SaSu and talk to us.

Reactions: divinemistress36