• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SN?0RN0t

SN?0RN0t

Tried to die in hurricane laura Even that failed
Aug 25, 2020
Even when i have something i wanted my whole life thinking that if j just had some one of my own to be with ill be happy it was a joke i guess. Because deep down im still the lonely piece of shit and it hurt the people im around. "They" feel like they arent doinf enough or "they" feel like i should be a certain way. My mother thinks if i get back on meds it will be all better when in reality i feel the complete same. But in reality it is ME that cant be fucking normal. Its ME eith the problem. Thats why i love this forum so much cause im surrounded by people who feel just as shitty as i am and doesnt try to make me think it will all get better. That suicide is a choice and feel like this shit of a world needs to be left behind.

botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I'm really sorry for the way you're feeling, it sounds like you've been going through a lot lately. I feel the same way about this forum, being around like-minded people is so refreshing, it feels like you can finally open up without being criticized, or being told it'll 'get better'. The pressure to conform to society's standards isn't something I feel here, so I'm glad being here can be comforting for you too. I don't know anything about you personally, but I just hope you don't put too much pressure on yourself to be 'normal'. You're not a problem, just because you're going through something so difficult, it doesn't make you a bad person. Everybody's experiences are unique, so I just hope you're taking everything at your own pace. Good luck with everything, and I'm wishing you all the best!