• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
Once upon a time, there was an arrogant woman. She lived with her husband and her only possession, a beautiful glass, which she cleaned and filled with water every day. The woman was very proud of the beauty of her glass and liked showing off her beautiful glass.

One day, the woman, thirsty, went to drink some water from her glass. However, she cut herself with a sharp edge of the glass. Angrily, she yelled: "Useless glass! I clean you and fill you with water, and this is what you return?".

The glass, ignorant of its wrong, stayed silent. This angered the woman even more, so she threw the glass against the floor, shattering it into hundreds of tiny pieces. The woman in her anger, decided to stop cleaning the glass and filling it with water.

Days passed, and one day a villager came by to look at the glass the woman bragged so much about. So, the woman pointed at the glass shards on the floor and said: "Look at how beautiful it is!". The villager nodded in agreement, "Indeed, a very beautiful glass it is". The villager, ignoring that the glass was broken, left the house fulfilled.

More days passed, and a traveller came by, having heard the stories of the woman, he wanted to look at the beautiful glass. So, the woman pointed at the glass shards on the floor again and said: "Look at how beautiful it is!". The traveller, confused, asked: "Indeed, a very beautiful glass it is, but could you give me a glass of water, please? I'm very thirsty." The woman came with a water jug and poured it over the glass shards. But the water just didn't fill the glass. The woman, confused, brought more water. But still, it just didn't fill up. The traveller left the house hurriedly after experiencing that bizarre scene.

The woman, now impatient, called her husband and told him to find and fix the problem with the glass. The man tried to put the pieces together but cut himself with the shards. The woman angrily yelled at the glass: "You useless thing! We try to fix you, and you return it by hurting us?".

The glass, tired by the woman's shouts, decided to flow with the water that had been poured and found an exit in the open front door.

The glass, though shattered, now was outside. It felt the fresh air, the soft touch of the grass, the warmth of the soil. It felt free. Now, the glass, free from the house, enjoyed its final moments in solitude and the sounds of the outside, eroding and decomposing, blending with nature, free at last, and then it felt true happiness.