M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
When feeling depressed, but not actively suicidal, I could eat junk food every day. Anyone else similar? I occasionally go through spells of not being able to eat, but living with consistent low mood makes me just want to just eat pizza, fries/chips, burgers, Nando's, chips/crisps etc. I know it gets my reward system going and it's the only pleasure I get.

• Love
Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae, lizinha, sadghost and 4 others
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
If I have rum I crave junk food, I want to eat healthy as I'm turning into a right lard butt, but damn Kebab, Burgers and all that, hell yea,
Not a fan of sweet stuff
PS I am on the rum, now talking about Junk food, this is not good :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: madbananas
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
If I have rum I crave junk food, I want to eat healthy as I'm turning into a right lard butt, but damn Kebab, Burgers and all that, hell yea,
Not a fan of sweet stuff
PS I am on the rum, now talking about Junk food, this is not good :pfff:

Sorry :pfff: :pfff: :pfff: Wish I was on the rum haha. Yeah I'm just sad I have a fat belly. I'm fat elsewhere but if I didn't have such a belly I'd be quite happy with my figure.
and I'm not a fan of sweet stuff either! Sometimes I crave a bit chocolate but rarely.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Sorry :pfff: :pfff: :pfff: Wish I was on the rum haha. Yeah I'm just sad I have a fat belly. I'm fat elsewhere but if I didn't have such a belly I'd be quite happy with my figure.
and I'm not a fan of sweet stuff either! Sometimes I crave a bit chocolate but rarely.

If its coffee chocolate then Im up your arm and killing for it! Otherwise nah.
Yea my belly is my main issue, its rum wobbley, damn it, My thighs are just one step closer to allowing me to be a mermaid, the rest, MEH
I want burger now

• Love
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
If its coffee chocolate then Im up your arm and killing for it! Otherwise nah.
Yea my belly is my main issue, its rum wobbley, damn it, My thighs are just one step closer to allowing me to be a mermaid, the rest, MEH
I want burger now

Ooh I've never had coffee chocolate. Haha I love that, I'm definitely a mermaid then!
I want a burger too. Currently looking at food delivery sites :pfff: :pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
My appetite disappears when I get into a super depressed state & the only foods I can convince myself to get up for are junk food & sweets. I'm not eating much else so I don't gain much weight (thank God @_@) but I definitely notice my body and brain feeling worse when I only eat cookies and ice cream.

I'm grateful a lot of healthier foods have really bland flavor profiles so even when I'm feeling terrible, I can at least get some oatmeal or brown rice down and it doesn't suck too much.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and madbananas
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
My appetite disappears when I get into a super depressed state & the only foods I can convince myself to get up for are junk food & sweets. I'm not eating much else so I don't gain much weight (thank God @_@) but I definitely notice my body and brain feeling worse when I only eat cookies and ice cream.

I'm grateful a lot of healthier foods have really bland flavor profiles so even when I'm feeling terrible, I can at least get some oatmeal or brown rice down and it doesn't suck too much.

It's like a vicious cycle! I'm the same, I feel worse from eating junk food but then I crave it or at least want it because I know it will give me a quick mood boost.

• Hugs
Reactions: nerve
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
this ones My downfall, but it has to be brought online as its imported

IMG 20200601 182222

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: MoreThanAFeeling, nerve, Soul and 1 other person
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Oh it's Lindt as well :love::love::love: I may need to search for this to see about buying it!

Yea I originally found it on Ebay, then discovered their website was cheaper!

• Love
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
It's your downfall and yet you have an uningested one on hand - your self-discipline is impressive! Or is that just a photo you keep under your pillow?

I was a pretty healthy eater for most of my adult life, but for the last few years I get nasty gastro protests no matter what I eat. So let it be coffee ice cream. Or orange chocolate ice cream. Or peanut butter cups.

• Love
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
It's your downfall and yet you have an uningested one on hand - your self-discipline is impressive! Or is that just a photo you keep under your pillow?

I was a pretty healthy eater for most of my adult life, but for the last few years I get nasty gastro protests no matter what I eat. So let it be coffee ice cream. Or orange chocolate ice cream. Or peanut butter cups.

I've caved and ordered a pizza;-;:pfff:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MoreThanAFeeling and Soul
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019

I purchased 3 or 4....
This is in my bedroom :pfff:

IMG 20200601 190806
I've caved and ordered a pizza;-;:pfff:

Pizza, One food I kinda really dislike,

• Love
Reactions: Soul and madbananas
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I'm in an unfortunate situation with junk food. I have an ulcer that makes eating junk food or other food a chore. Before I got my ulcer I loved spicy pork rinds or buffalo chicken jerky. I do like mint milanos and Hershey bars when it comes to chocolate. Oh and lays deli chips or Cheetos.

• Love
Reactions: BlackPoppet and madbananas
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
i wish I disliked pizza haha

BBQ Sauce, chicken and sweetcorn are my only thing I will eat on pizza,
I am having chip pan chips and steak for tea, half healthy!

• Love
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Pretzel M&M's have been my go-to for junk food. I'm a victim of shamefully downing a family sized bag in one day or two.

• Love
Reactions: BlackPoppet and madbananas
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
I'm in an unfortunate situation with junk food. I have an ulcer that makes eating junk food or other food a chore. Before I got my ulcer I loved spicy pork rinds or buffalo chicken jerky. I do like mint milanos and Hershey bars when it comes to chocolate. Oh and lays deli chips or Cheetos.

Even though you can't eat it, do you miss it? I've never had a Hershey bar, is that from the US? I see all the different sweets I've never tried and I want to try them. And Cheetos are amazing.
Pretzel M&M's have been my go-to for junk food. I'm a victim of shamefully downing a family sized bag in one day or two.

Never had pretzel M&Ms But they sound amazing. I like the M&Ms with the biscuit inside!

Reactions: BlackPoppet
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
When feeling depressed, but not actively suicidal, I could eat junk food every day. Anyone else similar? I occasionally go through spells of not being able to eat, but living with consistent low mood makes me just want to just eat pizza, fries/chips, burgers, Nando's, chips/crisps etc. I know it gets my reward system going and it's the only pleasure I get.
Yep!! I went through a phase where I ate nothing but custard doughnuts from Sainsburys. I could eat 5 one after the other. I used to binge on crisps and ice cream to no end.
I still binge on junk food sometimes. But I'm still trying to get my figure back to what it was before Quetiapine ruined it. I still love Lindt chocolate and ice cream. I binged on natural Greek yogurt with set honey and blueberries a couple of weeks ago, but I don't go hard like I used too. I would also binge eat when I was on quetiapine.

• Hugs
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
BBQ Sauce, chicken and sweetcorn are my only thing I will eat on pizza,
I am having chip pan chips and steak for tea, half healthy!

oooh how do you like your steak? I like mine medium!
I just wish I had some wine now with my pizza :(

BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
Even though you can't eat it, do you miss it? I've never had a Hershey bar, is that from the US? I see all the different sweets I've never tried and I want to try them. And Cheetos are amazing.

Never had pretzel M&Ms But they sound amazing. I like the M&Ms with the biscuit inside!
Cheetos are life!! Especially the hot twisted ones. Even my cat likes them.
I love Wagyu steak jerky with teriyaki!!!

• Love
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019

[/QUOTE
I miss spicy food dearly. Can't touch the stuff because it feels like my insides are on fire. I think Hershey bars are US based, sorry I'm not sure though.

• Hugs
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
Cheetos are life!! Especially the hot twisted ones. Even my cat likes them.

We don't actually have Cheetos in the Uk, but we have Wotsits which I think are basically the same thing. I used to get actual Cheetos though when I was on holiday. the hot ones sound good, I've seen Mukbangers eat them on YouTube (I'll watch people on YouTube eat junk food to stop myself from overeating as often haha)

BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
Maoam sweets!!! And Haribo tangfastic sweets are also life.
We have Hershey's chocolate in the uk!
We don't actually have Cheetos in the Uk, but we have Wotsits which I think are basically the same thing. I used to get actual Cheetos though when I was on holiday. the hot ones sound good, I've seen Mukbangers eat them on YouTube (I'll watch people on YouTube eat junk food to stop myself from overeating as often haha)
I'm from Uk!! But I can only find the hot twisted Cheetos here.

• Love
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020

that sounds awful! Will the ulcer ever go away?
we have some shops in UK which sell sweets from elsewhere so I'll need to have a look out when lockdown is over and things are back up and running again

BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
that sounds awful! Will the ulcer ever go away?
we have some shops in UK which sell sweets from elsewhere so I'll need to have a look out when lockdown is over and things are back up and running again
I had a Gastric ulcer that almost killed me in 2009. I had to go on a proton pump inhibitor to slow my stomach acid production. Very painful and dangerous thing to have.

M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
Maoam sweets!!! And Haribo tangfastic sweets are also life.

We have Hershey's chocolate in the uk!

I'm from Uk!! But I can only find the hot twisted Cheetos here.

oh yeah they're both great! I also like the kids super mix ones haha
ive Just found the Cheetos online, will be buying those when I get paid!

• Love
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
wahoo UK peeps, stuck in southwest here, apparently highest R rate, but my county has had only 64 official covid deaths...

• Hugs
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
If you don't mind me asking, how did you get your ulcer? I had a Gastric ulcer 12 years ago. From Ibruprofen! Burnt a hole in my stomach... because Nsaids are caustic. It almost killed me. My friend had an ulcer from H.Pylori. We both were on Omeprizole and then Lansaprizole. I lost 4 pints of blood. I was anemic and had a heart arrhythmia. I had to have a blood transfusion. It was awful. I almost died. I hope your ulcer gets better soon. My grandad died of Duodenal cancer because of a stomach ulcer that developed into cancer. Please keep an eye on your ulcer. Hugs.
oh yeah they're both great! I also like the kids super mix ones haha
ive Just found the Cheetos online, will be buying those when I get paid!
I love all the Haribo sweets!! Yum yum!!! :hug::heart:

• Love
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Could you link that? I've never heard of those before!

If you can ever find the pretzel ones, I would 1000% get them immediately! They're the best. I used to like the peanut butter ones until they started upsetting my stomach.
I love all the Haribo sweets!! Yum yum!!! :hug::heart:
Haribo... too good... I've bought these wholesale mini packs for kids that take me a couple months to go through. They're the ones you stick in a lunch bag. They're always so good.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: madbananas and BlackPoppet