• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Q

quail

Apr 26, 2018
What are the chances of dying when jumping off a 9 story building onto the ground (not asphalt)?
Seems like it's my only available method. Can't aquire a gun, have no idea how to get prescription drugs, the helium method requires some skill and I see a lot of people saying it doesn't work. Also, does anybody know anything about the sodium nitrite method?

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Fall from 7 straight to heaven or so the saying goes. Anything from 7 stories or above is very hard to survive. If you want to be extra certain then 15 stories+ but 9 stories should be high enough to kill you 98% (pulling that number out of my ass) of the time.

Q

quail

Apr 26, 2018
Fall from 7 straight to heaven or so the saying goes. Anything from 7 stories or above is very hard to survive. If you want to be extra certain then 15 stories+ but 9 stories should be high enough to kill you 98% (pulling that number out of my ass) of the time.
thank you for the answer

Q

quail

Apr 26, 2018
This thread may be illuminating:

https://outdoors.stackexchange.com/questions/8106/how-far-would-you-need-to-fall-for-it-to-be-fatal

I'm too much of a pussy to jump. Long fall, better odds, but then you have that whole time down to regret your decision. Not my favorite method. I wish you had a better way.
thank you! i like to think that i just need to take that jump, just one step, and then it will be too late to change anything. that's reassuring (if you don't start thinking about the chance that you WON'T die instantly or very quickly at least... that is scary)
what's your favourite method?
i wish we all had a simple and painless way out :(

FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
what's your favourite method?
i wish we all had a simple and painless way out :(

Gunshot to the head. Grisly, but it has the highest chance of success. Fuck it up though, and you could end up a vegetable. I like to think of it as high risk, high reward. If you park yourself in the middle of nowhere before pulling the trigger, death is all but guaranteed, I think. You'll bleed out if the shot doesn't kill you immediately.

Q

quail

Apr 26, 2018
Gunshot to the head. Grisly, but it has the highest chance of success. Fuck it up though, and you could end up a vegetable. I like to think of it as high risk, high reward. If you park yourself in the middle of nowhere before pulling the trigger, death is all but guaranteed, I think. You'll bleed out if the shot doesn't kill you immediately.
eh, you won't have to worry about grisliness after everything's done, thankfully.
oh, i plan on jumping at night so i will have a higher chance to bleed out if death won't be immediate.

V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
In case of b
In case of ending as a vegetable it could be usefull to have along a living will document in your wallet e.g.