• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ChronicPainExistent

ChronicPainExistent

Jan 3, 2024
I imagine this: I walk over to the jumping spot, secure the ratchet strap snugly around my neck, hyperventilate a bit to reduce the CO2 in my blood (lessening my urge to breathe and making it easier to pass out), tighten the ratchet to where I can't breathe, hold my breath for a bit, and then quickly jump.

The landing from the fall should fast have me unconscious, and then the ratchet strap will asphyxiate me as I am unconscious, if the landing itself isn't enough to be fatal on its own.

In my case, I'm thinking of jumping off a freeway bridge at night onto a secluded area (train tracks) — roughly 5 stories down. I thought of using the ratchet strap as I wasn't sure if the drop itself would be high enough to guarantee fatality, in my case. I would love to find a higher place, but unfortunately I live in a pretty flat region, architecturally speaking.

What're your thoughts on this jumping + asphyxiation combination?

I was thinking it would very heavily hinge upon how quickly unconsciousness would be induced. Given the height involved in my case (5 stories), I was thinking that at the very worst, I should expect no more than only a few seconds of agony from the fall's impact, and then I should be completely blacked out. Best case — I'll be knocked out immediately from the landing, and it will be rather painless comparatively.

Last edited:
S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024
I think you're better off just doing the night-night method by itself or like the SN method even alone. I just imagine the worst case of surviving the fall being in agony and conscious and having SI with the ratchet strap while ur on the floor

ChronicPainExistent

ChronicPainExistent

Jan 3, 2024
I think you're better off just doing the night-night method by itself or like the SN method even alone. I just imagine the worst case of surviving the fall being in agony and conscious and having SI with the ratchet strap while ur on the floor
Unfortunately, it's starting to seem to me like this is my only real option for suicide. I haven't had any luck with trying the night-night method, and acquiring SN seems very difficult right now in the US (although, well — any tips on how one would do so?)

This method may result in agony, but I do feel like death would at least be guaranteed for me, since my jump site would be pretty secluded. I wouldn't be receiving medical attention any time soon, that's for sure. And I have my fingers crossed that I'd be able to land hard on my head and induce head injury, if the time comes.
Decapitation
I wish? However, it seems quite unlikely in this case

Reactions: sewycidial